Testing On 22nd Feb? Share DPO S&S

Ok I still have semi sore lower back (normal for me).
Some tightness in the lower abdomen (only started noticing this since TTC 3 months ago.)

Abby, any other symptoms? How abt cm? Im sure this cycle is good for us.. :)

Can I join please?

I am 9dpo today - poas this morning bfn - I know it's probably too early but I couldn't help lol

I used opk and had a positive result sat 6th Feb, bd on Thursday, sat and sun so I am feeling positive!

It's cycle #3 trying for baby #2.

Symptoms so far include a lot of pressure/tension on my left side lower abdomen, slight back ache, crying at nothing, tiredness.

I wish there was a way to know earlier than there is -i swear I'm going mad!

Can I join please?

I am 9dpo today - poas this morning bfn - I know it's probably too early but I couldn't help lol

I used opk and had a positive result sat 6th Feb, bd on Thursday, sat and sun so I am feeling positive!

Symptoms so far include a lot of pressure/tension on my left side lower abdomen, slight back ache, crying at nothing, tiredness.

Hey dear!!! You are most welcome to join in and share ur dpo experience & symptoms!

Ikr!! Been poas since 4 dpo.. lol!! And now trying to stop since its such a waste but addictive.. lol!!

Hahaha!! I think all of us are going crazy on the tww..!!! :D

Feel free to just update us alright? :)

Can I join please?

Welcome!! I tested yesterday and today at 5 & 6 DPO, lol so nobody will give you shit for testing at 9 DPO!!! Are any of those symptoms normal for AF?

6 DPO! No real changes. I'm still having light cramping. So far it isn't as much as yesterday, but it's also 9AM so I have a lot of today left. I POAS for OPK and HPT. The weird thing is my OPK line is getting darker again... this is my first month OPK but after my O it very noticeably got lighter and has progressively become more light each day I test. So to see it start to get darker again today was weird.

My bb's occasionally twinge or throb but none of the stereotypical soreness. I do have a major runny nose, but I think that's from our lovely Texas allergies. I did not sleep well last night up throughout the night going potty and blowing my nose. I'm definitely really tired, I was tired yesterday too, but hard to tell if that's anything special because of not sleeping well and doing work around the house.

Will post a picture of my POAS.

6 DPO! No real changes. I'm still having light cramping. So far it isn't as much as yesterday, but it's also 9AM so I have a lot of today left. I POAS for OPK and HPT. The weird thing is my OPK line is getting darker again... this is my first month OPK but after my O it very noticeably got lighter and has progressively become more light each day I test. So to see it start to get darker again today was weird.

My bb's occasionally twinge or throb but none of the stereotypical soreness. I do have a major runny nose, but I think that's from our lovely Texas allergies. I did not sleep well last night up throughout the night going potty and blowing my nose. I'm definitely really tired, I was tired yesterday too, but hard to tell if that's anything special because of not sleeping well and doing work around the house.

Will post a picture of my POAS.

Hey hunn!! Sorry to hear u feeling all sick. Do have a good rest alright. Im still having stuffy nose since 3 dpo.. feeling heavy down there..

I know cold is a good signs.. but maybe it happens along with ur Texas allergies to make it harder to trace.. lol!

I checked my panties when i got home since i felt like some discharges came out.. i was hoping its not AF as i thot it was.. Thank God its not!!
I have no idea what came out but its alrdy been absorbed by ma pantyliner.. No chance to know what it was.. i think i had alil of brownish stain still in the morning. Not much like 1/2 teaspn of brownish yellowish cm since 8 dpo..

I dunno.. im feeling lousy & tired of everything. And suddenly i hate fb n ig for no reason. Lol!!

Something is really weird going on with me. From vivid dreams to this hate thingy.

Hope u gals are doing awesome today!!

[url]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test516731[/URL]

Tests. This shows my history with OPK. The first red one is my HPT that is from yesterday, then took another OPK this morning and HPT. The OPK started getting darker again this morning.

[url]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test516731[/URL]

Tests. This shows my history with OPK. The first red one is my HPT that is from yesterday, then took another OPK this morning and HPT. The OPK started getting darker again this morning.

Hmm... interesting Mina.. well keep us updating alright dear!! Im hoping a good baby dust to u n the others too!!

Hey ladies
I woke up to a terrible back ache. Idk of I slept wrong and there's a heavy feeling in my uterus area

Hey ladies
I woke up to a terrible back ache. Idk of I slept wrong and there's a heavy feeling in my uterus area

Oh no! I hate waking up with a backache. Both of those are PG signs!! I hope you feel better.

I have had that heavy feeling in my uterus too but then it is followed with cramping. I am not a fan of cramping when I'm not on AF!!

Ladies I need advice I'm very confused
So I'm 4dpo
I am a cervix checker
I had eggwhite day of ov. But.mt cervix was medium not low but not high and tad soft. Softer then it was before.
I just checked my cervix today and it's super soft????? No eggwhite fluid. I don't no what cm today. As Tmi we bd last night. Just.incase I o late.
So.what should I make of this? Am I o late? There's no other signs of o. Sides my cervix soft now. Or could I be preg and it's softing. But hormones aren't present yet so how would it be soft.
Help :(

Ladies I need advice I'm very confused
So I'm 4dpo
I am a cervix checker
I had eggwhite day of ov. But.mt cervix was medium not low but not high and tad soft. Softer then it was before.
I just checked my cervix today and it's super soft????? No eggwhite fluid. I don't no what cm today. As Tmi we bd last night. Just.incase I o late.
So.what should I make of this? Am I o late? There's no other signs of o. Sides my cervix soft now. Or could I be preg and it's softing. But hormones aren't present yet so how would it be soft.
Help :(

Everyone's cervix is different. So it's really hard to go off of CP. If you had the EWCM then you probably O'd. Most women's CP move all throughout their cycle it can be high and soft, low and firm, etc it moves all around. For me, last cycle I checked a lot and it was high and soft most of mmy cycle but depending on different times of the day it could be lower, etc. But, again, everyone is different. When you think you O'd did it feel like our cervix was different than past cycles?

I'm 4dpo.. and it hadn't been all that soft. I have no sticky cm. Maybe a tiny spring but deff not fcm. It deff feels diff than the last 2 cycles

Almost feels open. But not sure. Have hard time knowing that part.

Yeah, I mean there isn't really much you can read out of it right now. There is no biological reason for it to be high/soft until you would be further along in pregnancy. For some women when they O their CP is really high and open, but i'm sure for others it is lower. The CM would be the bigger indicator because that's what allows sperm to get to your egg.

I know it's tough to wait when you feel like your body is doing things that aren't normal. :)

Hi all
My update for this morning. Woke up with a sore back (not unusual for me). I don't feel any other symptoms. Temperature is up (again same pattern as last month). Fingers crossed!
I am 6 dpo today.
Azasha yesterday only a bit of sticky cm, I don't see much.

As I said earlier I got a bfn this morning at 9dpo. The only symptoms I had different to last month which was the first month I noted things down was pressure in my lower abdomen on the left side at 7dpo and 8dpo.
Normally I get cold like symptoms before AF - last month it was at 6dpo and 7dpo - so I was thinking great - I haven't had them but tonight I have a bit of a sore throat and can't help but think that's me out for the month. I'm not testing tomorrow - my plan was to test on Wednesday but I don't want to waste a test so I guess I will see how I feel tomorrow.

@Abby - yay high temp!! I don't personally temp.. I wake up too much throughout the night and I'm terrible at remembering to do it lol. Backaches are also on the symptom list. :) I also don't have a lot of CM - I feel like I do, but when I check I don't lol.

@TTC1983 - You're not out until AF comes. :) I wish I had patience to not test.. literally 5 & 6 DPO i'm dipping every stick I can lol..

Well re checked and it's diff now. So guess it just changes alot

Kaylab - dont give up dear.. sperms can live up to 3-5days and is still making its way up to O'ed eggo.. i know its frustrating.. i had days after i O'ed (think i o'ed) where i dun feel anything but then the symptoms comes. Do check for symptoms daily as hormone surge is anytime. Depending how our body behaves. AF is the witch.. So dun give up dear! :)

Abby - aww.. hope u felt better dear. High temp is good!! :) but i wanna ask, do we need to be high temp all day in the cycle or not? I mean i dont feel like my usualy temp this cycle.. warmer than usual.

Ttc1983- i too gotten a bfn on 9 dpo. And i know my cycle is 37 to 40 days.. so longgg way to track till *crossed finger* the witch arrives.. im trying to pay attention to my body signs.. pretty hard but dun give up!! :) some had bfp on 13 dpo..

So gals, is it safe to drink soymilk & lime juice during tww? I had these cravings but kinda restrained myself from having them.. in fear it wld distorted the TWW jobs..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->