Testing testing 123-update from pg 34!

big hug for you - im so down lol i KNEW it wasnt gonna show up cos late in the day and drinking water and all that, but now im dreading peeing in the morning in case of another neg

would that confirm that todays line was an evap or just lucky?

iam not sure can you collect your pee instead of peeing in a cup then you can see if it is strong enough before you test thats what I do xxxx

I am not sure I can go to Portugal now. This is far too exciting! Thats it. Holiday cancelled. I am staying here!

ye i knew it would be sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please hold hope for tomorrow, im scared too i really am!!!!

Lol! Heres the deal..... you lot all get BFP at 7.30am tomorrow and I can go. Ok?!

lol ok mazza - but im very very despondent about it now.. i honestly think earlier was an evap x

i think mine was evap too- only one way too tell- tomorrow, we have to test!

yeah we shall pee on those sticks good. im not drinking anything more tonight now xxx

hey ive been getting bfns for three months i have no hope lol. but today was the first time a line appeared in 12 mins...so u never know. this one hasnt even gone to an evap lol

Honest Griffenh you have been so patient, hold on there for another day.X

Good luck everyone I will be tuning in to the Big Fat Postive Show tomorrow morning! XXXXXXXX

hey thought i would do some peeing of my own. You saw the BFP on FR earlier and then I did another one a while ago, well I had one cheapie left so I did it and you can only just see a very faint line (i hope this doesn't mean anything) I thought I would share this as mine could have been confused with evaps yesterday until I did the FR today xxxx

gosh i go away for another 5mins and another 2 pages gone haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->