Testing testing 123-update from pg 34!

this isnt fair :( why did i get a stupid line earlier if nothing nwo :(

because our bodies suck and so do tests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you all test in the morning could someone please put up a summary and on what page Thanks xxxxxxxxxxx

Looking forward to seeing all your BFPs

Good luck everyone for the morning, fxxxxxxxxx :dust:

When you all test in the morning could someone please put up a summary and on what page Thanks xxxxxxxxxxx

Looking forward to seeing all your BFPs

:rofl: I was going to say that too!

Good luck girls!

X

thanks wannabe and mrsjd!!!!!!!!!!! come on now griffin hunny!!! we can do this!

OMG HONEYBEE!!!

boots own brand is 50miui
superdrug is 10miu
the faint was on the superdrug...

yeah!!! i just checked it online and omg... so im prob still gona get a bfn in the morning...

so what you gona do??? you can take them back!!!!! as long as they aint opened (and peed on) :rofl:

save your fmu in a container... take tests back to boots ask for refund and get superdrugs!

yeah i think i might just do that, cos otherwise is a waste of bloody money!

omg...i cant believe that....

SD own brand is even less than an FRER which is 15-25... how does that work lol

i was actually thinking that thats why i asked what miu it was!!!!!!!!! right im off to bed!!!! but see you here first thing with results????????? mwah good luck- we can do this!!!!!!!!!

my test today............................

exactly the same as yesterday just a very vvvv faint pink line when i take a pic you can barely see it

im waiting 2 more days now my fr come today so will do one on sat never buying these ebay cheapies again

aw hayley all seems so promising for you babe! i hope you find the answer you want

me to babes cheer up i can hear in ur mess ur diwn big hugs and kisses

i should never be testing now anyways far to early for that defo waitin till sat now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->