Testing this weekend and I cant wait

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Any Lovely ladies, testing this weekend........I know there are some, because of the april testers thread...................I can't wait, Its only 3 days, date wise, but I can't wait and Im soooo excited...............It seems soooo far away. Im due on saturday and testing sunday/monday.cant wait

If I can hold out until then, I'll test on sat or sunday! Holy cow it's hard to wait the closer it gets!!

I thought I would be, but cannot face testing! I thought about testing 12dpo (tomorrow) but can't stand the thought of it now.

Good luck this weekend ladies - not long to go now - Stay away AF!

good luck! fx for a:bfp: for you all xx

Good luck ladies i'll be testing thi week too, hopefully :bfp:, fingers crossed i'm one of the lucky ones to fall pregnant straight after miscarriage?xx

I should be testing Friday/Saturday if I hold out that long.
DH has all the PMA this month . . . . even symptoms . . . . increased appetite, peeing a lot and now a stuffy nose. He's sure its all a sign:laugh2:
Whereas I feel like :witch: is on her way and have even bought the tampons!

He's probably just got the beginning of some man bug!

Just wanted to say good luck to you all and i hope you all get your bfps this month xxx

Well i am due tomorrow or thursday, if aunt flo doesnt arrive i am testing saturday or sunday with fmu. Really hoping for a :bfp:

Wish you all the best of luck for yours!!

Baby Dust..xxx..:dust:

hi, im new to all this been ttc for 3 months but this month had more symptoms.
i'm now 7 dpo- am very tired and had a mild niggling cramp all day.
Yesterday had severe cramps and then went.....trying not to get my hopes up...but gave in tonight and did a hpt was a BFN was it too early?? anyone think i could still stand a chance for a :bfp: or should i expect :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->