Testing thread- Until BFP or AF

Cramps are pretty normal at that point, bottom test looks a lot darker too, fingers crossed!

I can see a definite progression! Can you go and get blood work done & then again in 48 hrs to see if it is progressing? I feel like this is your bfp personally. :)

I’ve had a lot of clotting and heavy flow. I don’t think there’s much hope at this point. The bottom is from this afternoon. I figured it’d be negative with the bleeding but it’s still there. No darker though.

9BF207D5-3526-49F3-A398-4728F1E06780.jpeg

I can see a definite progression! Can you go and get blood work done & then again in 48 hrs to see if it is progressing? I feel like this is your bfp personally. :)

I called my family doctor and they can’t see me and won’t send a requisition to a lab for me. So I am planning on waiting until Monday then I might go to emerg or see if a local midwife will send blood work for me. Thanks for the encouragement! I really don’t know what’s happening.

I’ve had a lot of clotting and heavy flow. I don’t think there’s much hope at this point. The bottom is from this afternoon. I figured it’d be negative with the bleeding but it’s still there. No darker though.

View attachment 1106089

The heavy bleeding and clotting don't sound good. I've read it can take time for tests to go negative. Sorry your going through all this :hugs::hugs:hope you get answers soon

Hey everyone! A final update. I started spotting then bleeding on Thursday and my bleeding ended yesterday. It was intense and a lot of blood! My tests ran negative on Saturday. I’m sad about the chemical pregnancy. Early loss is still loss and to all who’ve gone before me in this same journey, I am so sorry. ❤️ Onward to next cycle we go. Praying for a better month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->