Testing thread- Until BFP or AF

My test this morning was wicked faint did another with smu and bam nice looking bfp. Good luck

So a little update: I got a negative FRER digital yesterday. In classic obsessive fashion I broke it open. I’ll share the picture below.

this morning my test is negative and I have started spotting and cramping a lot. I think I’m having a chemical pregnancy. The green test is this morning.

F6C05DC5-3F21-4878-AA3D-CE55CDAEDD32.jpeg B5850664-8592-406F-8F8A-A7B2D9A90FA0.jpeg

So my Easy At Home still looks like this. Not sure what to think.

9E775929-399D-4115-9EFE-2F67EF7C3EB1.jpeg

Don’t bother cracking open digital tests! They all have at least 2 lines after processing so you can’t tell much

Thank you to all of you who are here encouraging and taking a look! I have a brown discharge, almost spotty or flaky like. Basically just when I wipe. I’m crazy but these are all tests from today, bottom one most recent. And in person the most recent looks like it’s a bit darker. Not sure what’s up! But thought I’d share.

C6E77B6A-B9A6-48B9-A4C6-ADB594D87844.jpeg

I do see a line on those last three. I had brown spotting with three of my pregnancies like that.

I do see a line on those last three. I had brown spotting with three of my pregnancies like that.

how long did you spot for? And did your tests get darker fast? I’m really hoping to see these lines get darker!!

mine were darker but I tend to not get positives until much later than most people either, so I spotted around week 5 or 6. I would think as long as it's not dark red and clots are coming out you'll be fine, spotting during first tri is more common than I thought.
As for the time, it usually lasted a couple days.

My spotting turned light pink and cramps are still here. Last test of today and hoping to take a break tomorrow. I want to try and take a mental break for a bit and allow hcg to rise if indeed this little bean decides to stay. But I think it’s safe to say at this point that there’s a little bean inside. Hopefully they will stay.

A31C8EED-5BFA-44B9-A322-3C5BEC3E07FD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->