Testing until AF or BFP - Cycle after MC! Update pg21 New FRER

LNWXO

Reaction score
Hiya everyone!

This is our cycle after an early MC at 5w2d last month.

I am currently 4dpo. I took a test, just to see a completely negative strip as I’ve switched to the wider strips that One Step do. (That’s my excuse for peeing on a stick, and I’m sticking to it LOL)

04380ABD-114E-40F2-945D-65B0FF7C5C96.jpeg

Not many symptoms atm, however I am having some light cramps and I looked back and I logged cramps with my last cycle too. So we will see!

I won’t test tomorrow but I will the day after at 6dpo cos I’m crazy ha! X

Good luck my lovely :) keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Good luck. I'm also thinking bout doing the same thing but I'm only 2dpo :) fingers crossed xx

Thank you again!! :)

Also, I’ve just been to the toilet for a bm (sorry for the tmi) and I wiped and I had LOADS of cm... like loads. I’m not very good at describing cm... a bit like I blew my nose lol sorry. Bleh.

Here are my ovulation tests-

I did do more after but for some reason I most not of taken a picture and I’ve binned them now ops!

E71B894A-889B-4BF9-B32E-C6F31414CF2E.jpeg

79B3551A-278C-4A01-BE98-A7887F592F94.jpeg

Help. I hope I did ovulate?!!!

Good luck this cycle hunni I'll be stalking xx

Oh no!!!!! I'm so so so so sorry for your loss! I hate that this happened to you. CD20 for sure looks positive to me. Sometimes you can get a show of EWCM after ovulation due to a estrogen surge. It just happens and can be completely normal.

Stalking and praying for a healthy, sticky baby bean for you!

Oh no!!!!! I'm so so so so sorry for your loss! I hate that this happened to you. CD20 for sure looks positive to me. Sometimes you can get a show of EWCM after ovulation due to a estrogen surge. It just happens and can be completely normal.

Stalking and praying for a healthy, sticky baby bean for you!

Thank you for your message I really appreciate it Really hope your doing ok?

Xoxo

Last edited:
Right girls now for the past couple of hours I’ve been having a lot of cramps, mainly in my left side, but then occasionally the right side... what is going on... xx

Right girls now for the past couple of hours I’ve been having a lot of cramps, mainly in my left side, but then occasionally the right side... what is going on... xx

Ps I don’t have any more ovulation tests to even check...

I think the best you can do is sneak a BD'ing session in just to be safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->