• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing until AF or BFP - Cycle after MC! Update pg21 New FRER

I'm so sorry for your loss hun! I will be stalking though and wishing you all the luck for this cycle. Xx

This cycle that I got pregnant I had fertile ewcm for 7 days!! Luckily I was using a digital opk which gave me three days of + and I was sure I Od on the third day but then I continued to have a small amount of ewcm and ewcm mixed with creamy Cm for a few days after O. I’ve since had a dating scans which confirms I def did O on that third day so it’s possible to have ewcm AFTER O. I hope it’s a good sign for you too.

This cycle that I got pregnant I had fertile ewcm for 7 days!! Luckily I was using a digital opk which gave me three days of + and I was sure I Od on the third day but then I continued to have a small amount of ewcm and ewcm mixed with creamy Cm for a few days after O. I’ve since had a dating scans which confirms I def did O on that third day so it’s possible to have ewcm AFTER O. I hope it’s a good sign for you too.

Really? Ohhh interesting!! I didn’t notice my ewcm this cycle, it was only yesterday after a bm I noticed LOADS! And again I don’t actually know if it even is ewcm lol. I’m not very good at telling the difference between it all... I’m wondering if me pushing made it all come out... sorry... making myself cringe lol.
I annoyingly ran out of opks after starting to test on cd7 because I was so paranoid about missing it. And now I’m worried that I actually did!! We did Bd last night just incase. My cramps are a lot less today, random twinges in my left side which is what I also logged last month with my mc. So we will see!

Congratulations on your pregnancy :) xx

It’s hard to say for sure with CM. I was going crazy with 7 days of it and it was def ewcm. I find I often get a big blob of it after a bm around O too so it’s good you BDd again just in case!

I meant to also mention that I've gotten a secondary estrogen surge during my TWW before and ended having EWCM off and on.

Have you tested today?

I just remembered I had s second surge and some ewcm and a temp temp around 6 dpo

Sorry for you loss good luck testing Hun. FX for a healthy BFP xx :thumbup::dust:

I just remembered I had s second surge and some ewcm and a temp temp around 6 dpo

When you say second surge does that mean you didn’t ovulate the first surge or? Sorry I don’t really understand all the stuff around ovulation xx

I meant to also mention that I've gotten a secondary estrogen surge during my TWW before and ended having EWCM off and on.

Have you tested today?

When I got up this morning I checked and it was more lotion today. Not sure what that means lol! Do you mean test for o? Or hcg? I did neither xxx

When you say second surge does that mean you didn’t ovulate the first surge or? Sorry I don’t really understand all the stuff around ovulation xx

I remember after I already ovulated I had second surge which caused a temp dip and some ewcm. It freaked me out cos I was worried I hadn’t actually ovulated but then I got a bfp a few days later. Lotion is good, I think you have ovulated!

I remember after I already ovulated I had second surge which caused a temp dip and some ewcm. It freaked me out cos I was worried I hadn’t actually ovulated but then I got a bfp a few days later. Lotion is good, I think you have ovulated!

Thanks so much! I’m thinking that may have happened to me too! So I’m going to say I’m 6dpo today! Xx

Last edited:
This is my 6dpo test. I know... but I can’t help it ok haha!

9A5D2C2C-CE25-466A-BB58-3AAE68235163.jpeg

I mean at 3,4 and 5dpo I ended up with ewcm but i knew by charting that i had already ovulated. Lotion like cm means there's now progesterone which is the hormone produced after ovulation. Wahoo!

I mean at 3,4 and 5dpo I ended up with ewcm but i knew by charting that i had already ovulated. Lotion like cm means there's now progesterone which is the hormone produced after ovulation. Wahoo!

Oh really! That’s good then :) I’m not feeling very hopeful this month. X

I'm sure I see a hint of something on your last test xx

Lotion is a really good sign that your progesterone is surging too!! Btw :) yeah I’d of peed on them frer already aha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->