• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing until AF or BFP - Cycle after MC! Update pg21 New FRER

Thanks hun!!

Oh I’m sorry hun :( I have seen a lot of posts saying that they are giving bad indents! Tbh I’m not hopeful anyway so it’s a good job really haha xx

It's okay, we weren't ttc :) whoops after starting bc! Haha

I genuinely do not like FRER. I won't use them at all unless I am just extra pregnant.

That does look like an indent but it does have some color to it. I wish you had more concrete tests, I'm sorry. Still holding out hope though that the next tests are clear BFPs!

I used a tesco test & that was good, showed a line really early, can u get one of those? I think it looks dark for an indent but its hard to tell in a photo x

Yea the FRER are giving almost everyone a line lately pregnant or not. They just suck. I really wish the company would pull them off the market and fix whatever issue is going on with them.

Well it’s weird because before I took the test apart, the line looked pink, and then when I first opened the test it looked pink... and then it just went more white and obvious... dunno.

I’ve just dipped a IC anyway. X

Hun I can’t seem
To find you on here Are you ok ??

I’m ok thanks :) weird you can’t find me? I’ve posted loads today haha! X

Yea the FRER are giving almost everyone a line lately pregnant or not. They just suck. I really wish the company would pull them off the market and fix whatever issue is going on with them.

I know people have been saying they are rubbish atm!! Used to be my go to!

I used a tesco test & that was good, showed a line really early, can u get one of those? I think it looks dark for an indent but its hard to tell in a photo x

Oh I used to LOVE the Tesco ones!! Although I’m nowhere near a Tesco, however I will be tomorrow so il deffo pop in and grab some!!
I genuinely do not like FRER. I won't use them at all unless I am just extra pregnant.

That does look like an indent but it does have some color to it. I wish you had more concrete tests, I'm sorry. Still holding out hope though that the next tests are clear BFPs!

Thanks promise❤️

Last edited:
Ahhh how weird it’s showing up now
I couldn’t see any posts from you

That’s weird !!

How things going

Here’s my latest test. Can’t see much on it tbh...

83CED707-F8C0-4AE2-BF7C-88F85D466555.jpeg

Ahhh how weird it’s showing up now
I couldn’t see any posts from you

That’s weird !!

How things going

Things are ok. Don’t think this month is the month but we will see. Hope your ok. Xx

I can see something on that test. How frustrating! What DPO are you today?

I can see something on that test. How frustrating! What DPO are you today?

I keep thinking I do, then I don’t, then I do...
I’m 10dpo I *think* I posted something in the jan testing thread regarding ovulation. Il post it here too to see if anyone can help. X

I’m starting to wonder whether I ovulated when I thought I did.

On CD19 I tested and it was neg, I then went to a friends and we slept over and then when I came home on CD20 at around 11am I took an opk and it was positive. And then at the end of the day they then went negative again. So I said to my husband, oh maybe I would of had a positive that night we were at our friends so I actually manually input a pos on my tracker and now I’m thinking I shouldn’t of done that LOL and maybe it’s now thrown it off slightly and I could be 9dpo instead of 10...
Il attach a pic of my opks. Any help would be appreciated :) I’m new to them really. Only my second cycle using them.
C0030364-1885-46EF-88A4-4DF6ED90E346.png
219FEB08-1180-435C-96EB-0E01914CB2F2.jpeg

That frer looks like the start of a bfp I think! Ovulation tests are so confusing but hopefully you did or if you Od later hopefully you still caught it

Your CD20 looks positive. I know you had that secondary surge of EWCM a few days into your TWW, and honestly I really believe that the best thing you can do is either wait a couple of days and start testing again, or keep testing until AF or a darker line. Your O may be off by a day or even 2, though unlikely. I see something on all of your tests though. I am sorry it's not more clear yet!

I agree you could be a few days less dpo than you think so your bfp might be a few days away yet but hopefully you get a clear line soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->