Testing until BFP or AF... (bfp!!)

I can see them and they deffo look like they are getting darker :) I think you might have a more obvious line on a frer now! Good luck xx

I’m glad you see it too! I feel like I’m going crazy!

I’m not getting my hopes up because I feel pre-AF - but for 6dpo to 11dpo I felt really pregnant and my lines are getting darker. Will do the FRER tomorrow and go from there. This is such a rollercoaster isn’t it?

I’m not getting my hopes up because I feel pre-AF - but for 6dpo to 11dpo I felt really pregnant and my lines are getting darker. Will do the FRER tomorrow and go from there. This is such a rollercoaster isn’t it?
The day before I tested, I was SO SURE AF was coming. It felt identical to PMS. Cramps and everything. Turns out I was pregnant! Definitely think you are too! Gl!

I’ve seen a couple ladies on here using these same looking tests with lines sooo faint and then when they use frer it was a clear bfp! So good luck!!! I can see lines on your last tests!

I think you're preggo!!! Get a frer!

Thanks ladies! I forgot about this thread because I was posting in the March testers thread... I’m gonna post a little recap of the past few days...

12dpo...

DA5024BA-A4E0-47A4-90F3-1FB970360DA4.jpeg

And then this morning....

:bfp::bfp:

I was sure it wasn’t progressing and then last night it really seemed to pop! I’m still having light brown spotting so don’t want to get too excited but am definitely pregnant!

943BD762-F61B-4DAC-B69C-581E8BF6C414.jpeg

Congrats!! Your lucky I found out I was pregnant at 9dpo with frer and digi, I didn't get a positive one step until after my missed period lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->