Testing-When Did You Get Ur Result?

Dans Mummy

Reaction score
If im right-im 6weeks and 1 day pregnant. Ive done many...too many!...tests and most have come back negative. Ive just done one now-a stick test and that showed nothing either. My doc says wait even till next week, so next wednesday and i'll be 7 weeks by then. (if im expecting) So i was just wondering how long you all waited till you got the result you wanted?

I have put a test in yesterday to my doctors but as of yet the result hasnt come back. If its negative i'll test again next week and at home inbetween to see what happens. Frustrating time isnt it.

I don't want to R&R, but if you go back a few pages, we have a poll about this and you might find your answers there...Fx'd!

hi
yes it can be maddeningly frustrating..the thing is every person's HCG levels increases at different rates and there is also the question of when exactly implantation takes place...if it was later than you thought which is possible, then a test won't show positive when you expect it to. blood tests if you can get them done are probably the best.

good luck and hope it all goes well, h&h 9 months :flower:

With my other pregnancys i tested each time at 6weeks. I realize times have changed a bit and you can test a lot earlier now...with my 3rd i bled for 3 months as i didnt have enough of the hormone to stop it. Its just another week will take me to week 7...and that seems like a life time to wait.

Blood tetst i know are better-but i hate having blood taken-am a real baby there...i gave birth to a 9lb6oz babe and terrified of needles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->