Tests have gone negative

Katiedw21

Reaction score
Hey ladies tests have once again gone negative so as far as i know I'm not pregnant unless there is something crazy going on where my hcg levels fluctuate :shrug: so i bfp like 2 weeks ago then they went pretty much negative then got strong positives again over the weekend last week i posted pictures im my other thread. So do yall think i should keep testing and see I'd they come back for a 2nd time, or well 3rd time i guess. I just don't think it can be left over hcg because the levels fall and then rise back up again. It's so confusing i wish my doctor didn't just blow me off with oh it's left over hcg because the fluctuation of the levels would not happen if that was the case! So what do ya'll think? Should i keep testing once a day and see if the levels come again?

I would be going to the hospital if I'm honest, there's a couple of things that can cause fluctuating hcg including ectopic and molar pregnancies... not common of course but id still be pushing to get checked incase! Especially with only being a few weeks pp xx

I've read even a cyst can cause fluctuating HCG. I would have it checked .

I’ve suffered a molar and a molar has very high hcg so I very much doubt its a molar. It does seem very strange that it’s fluctuating so much. I’d probably go back to see the dr and just question why this would be happening. So so confusing! I hope you find an answer lovely xx

I’ve suffered a molar and a molar has very high hcg so I very much doubt its a molar. It does seem very strange that it’s fluctuating so much. I’d probably go back to see the dr and just question why this would be happening. So so confusing! I hope you find an answer lovely xx

I'm just finishing monthly testing for molar and hcg can fluctuate and mine was never as high as my son's levels! They never expected it eith me but tissue was sent away and it was molar haha

I guess cases are all different but I would assume that because a mole produces hcg the test line wouldn’t disappear. Maybe a cyst like @justonemore31 suggested. I hope you find answers lovely xx

Defiantly get yourself to the docs when you can as like others Have said it could be varying things but some can be worrying

Hope it’s nothing hun xx

I would definitely get a second opinion! I hope you get some answers soon, how frustrating! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->