Tests!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
If the control line doesn't appear on a pg test then is it just void??
:D

OPKs?

Hope I'm not out of line for saying this - If your testing to see if you have any hCG left in your system don't send yourself potty hun!

x

No im not hun, i havent had AF since m/c and i know its only been 4 wks but i have been having loads of symptoms. I just wanted to rule it out, we have been carefull part from on our wedding night :oops:
xx

PS after the m/c they tested at hospital and it was bfn so surely my hcg would be normal by now do u think?

Ahhh - Sorry hun :hugs: I basically know its something I done my head in with & I'd not like you or others to do the same as me - Lost my sanity! :oops:

What test was void? Hope its wasn't a Clearblue! When will you test again?

It was a boots own bloody £6 wasted :twisted: :lol:
I will prob wait till mid of next week! I dont really believe i am again but my sypmtoms are deff there :? if that makes any sense?
Ive been really really dizzy for about the past 2 wks i nearly passed out at least twice, my bbs are so sore and last night DH said they looked different and also sickness!
Im goin mad i tell u mad :twisted: :lol:
I am deff leaving off TTC for a while, but i really just wanted to rule it out this month with how ive been feeling!
sorry for woffling!
xx

Hmmm I wouldn't wait hun! :shock:

No numbe ron the leaflet with test - With Clearblue you ring them give them the bar code & they will refund or send another!

Woffle away :lol:

Another symptom i have is peein all the time :lol:
I want to wait TTC and i dunno if i could handle bein pg again right now (too scared) but if im not pg then im imagining all these symtoms so does that makes me mad :? lol if i makin any sense here?
Anyway ill get the box an see if theres a number on it an ring them, there was def no control line come up an thinkin bout it though i think i pee'd on the window bit :lol:

So thing is do i go buy another test or wait till perhaps sat?

Do you test or wait? Hmmmmm
an thinkin bout it though i think i pee'd on the window bit
Based on the above hunny you either have PG brain or naturally a bit lala so I would say don't wait I want to know the result to your sanity!!! :rofl:

Wobbles said:
Do you test or wait? Hmmmmm
an thinkin bout it though i think i pee'd on the window bit
Based on the above hunny you either have PG brain or naturally a bit lala so I would say don't wait I want to know the result to your sanity!!! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/blonde.gif
Ok i may nip shop now an get one if i can be bothered!

Another thing i swear i put an avatar on yesterday and its gone :? or did i not put one on?

You did - It was MASSIVE :shock:

I actually was meant to resize it :? Hmmm post it here I'll do it for you x

:rofl: was it? im so sorry!
I resized it in the photobucket thingy as well im no good with comps :lol: thanks hun!

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/DSC00057.jpg

Damn cookies that must be - Shouldn't still be showing massive though :?

Noticed on your link to your pic when I uploaded it was smaller but look ....

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/babyandbump/123123123.jpg

So you know I'm not barmy I took a screen shot :lol:

thank u!
:kiss:

:lol:
Oh an im gettin a test tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member