Tests

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
Hi girls

Do you keep a supply of pregnancy tests in case you get the urge to POAS? Half of me wants to have some in the house just to curb my curiosity but the other half of me so wants to wait until I feel a little bit sure that I may be pregnant :wacko:

Stupid I know.

Also, do you wait until you are late and which ones do you recommend?

Cheers, Rumps x

My plan is to not even buy a test until I'm at least 2 or 3 days late. I have watched pregnancy tests get fainter with 3 miscarriages now and I just can't do it again. Next time, I will buy just go get blood tests instead of poas and worrying myself sick.

impending m/c for me right now.

My plan is to not even buy a test until I'm at least 2 or 3 days late. I have watched pregnancy tests get fainter with 3 miscarriages now and I just can't do it again. Next time, I will buy just go get blood tests instead of poas and worrying myself sick.

impending m/c for me right now.

So sorry to hear your news :hugs: This is what I am afraid of, testing too early, getting my hopes up to see them crash down xxxx

I agree with above ^^
I don't plan to get any tests till I'm late, just for the simple fact if I had a bulk of them I'd be testing every day of the month (just because I'm so impatient, and I'm one of those who thinks miracles can happen). So would just be a waste of money for me :winkwink:

We've been trying for 7 months now and I am a confessed POAS addict! Hubby thinks I'm off my rocker, lol. I need to stop though, it's a proper waste of money. Curiosity just gets to you, though. Funny thing was the month I actually got pregnant I didn't test until my period was due. I've been using First Response for the most part.

For MelMel: :hugs: Take care of yourself.

I am planning to wait until Im late. I tested early last time though. (m/c at 7 weeks.) I usually use First Reponse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->