Texans????

DH is from Allen, Tx, we are currently living in Houston Tx. New here, so I have less than zero friends, I am pretty alone here! First baby, only 6w along :)

DH is from Allen, Tx, we are currently living in Houston Tx. New here, so I have less than zero friends, I am pretty alone here! First baby, only 6w along :)

I live about hour 45 min east of you! Its my first for me I think I'm 7w about to go on 8 but won't know until I get a scan but that wont happen till the 20 or 21st of this month. I'm from cali and still don't have many friends here in texas either.

I live about hour 45 min east of you! Its my first for me I think I'm 7w about to go on 8 but won't know until I get a scan but that wont happen till the 20 or 21st of this month. I'm from cali and still don't have many friends here in texas either.

I am east right now, in The Woodlands :) Mine is on the 22nd!

Ah sweet! I was up there not too long ago, won tix to see Lady Antebellum at the Woodlands! Loved the venue and loved the show!

Hi, I'm in Australia, but married to a Texan, we're moving over there in 2009/2010 to settle down and buy a property just outside Houston TX.

Just wondering if there are any other ladies on the board from the area?

I was born and raised in Texas, but am now living in Kansas with my military husband. Best of luck to you! <3

I'm also in The Woodlands! Raised in Houston (proper) and moved back here to TX in 2008. I really like The Woodlands area. We've got everything we need without having to fight traffic to get down into the city!

Houston here...transplant actually. We are originally from Florida. It has been soooo hard finding friends!!

:hi: DH & I are moving to Corpus Christi, TX next week! Just moved from south of Boston to Wichita, KS in April... sooo hoping friends are easier to make in Texas :wacko: ... at least my friends from back home will be more willing to visit me in C.C than in the middle of nowhere Kansas :haha:

Just got my BFP 7 days ago. I know this is kind of an old community, but just in case anyone is perusing it, I'm EDD 4/26/13...looking for people near Carrollton/Dallas/FtWorth/Farmers Branch, etc.
27 yrs old first time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->