Texans????

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
Hi, I'm in Australia, but married to a Texan, we're moving over there in 2009/2010 to settle down and buy a property just outside Houston TX.

Just wondering if there are any other ladies on the board from the area?

San Antonio :D...which is actually a couple hours north of Houston ^^;. I'm not FROM Texas, i'm from Japan, but 3 years ago i moved to the states with my boyfriends family (who i met in High School) and so Texas was the first state i actually lived in. Really liked it there too.

Right now we're in Delaware because he's in the military, but family is still down there in Texas and we visit quite frequently. Was actually in Texas for Thanksgiving and even took a trip to Houston as well. Texans are good people, i bet your DH is a charmer.

I live in Austin, which is about 2 1/2 hours from Houston. My DH is from the UK, but I was born here. Good luck with your move!!

I'm from Longview, Texas. It's up in east texas. I think I'm about 4 hrs from houston. Not positive though lol

I grew up in Texas, but far far away from Houston in the Texas Panhandle! It's a great place, I miss it.

I am from Texas, but no where near Houston. We are up in Lubbock, home of Texas Tech University. We are about 10-12 hours from Houston.

Im from Lubbock.. and graduated from ASU in San Angelo.. not close to Houston though. :) Good to know that there are people on here from the same area!!

:headspin: WOW!!!! Atleast we would be in the same country :headspin:

Hey! I am a professor at ASU and I got my Ph.D. at Tech! Small world!

Not Texas, but I live in New Orleans, so will only be about 6 hours away....

hi,
i just wanted to add that im from texas,
its a lil town called kerrville (about 1 hr away from san antonio)

Oh TeenMom I loooove Kerrville!! I'm in Ft. Worth. aka...Cowtown! The Stock Show is going on right now, so I think we are entertaining cowboys from all over!! I think I counted one or two cars on my way to work. The rest were huge trucks and trailers.

I live in San Antonio right now...not from texas though

i'm beaumont/port arthur area... so i'm an hour and a half from houston.

Not quite Texas and I couldn't tell you how long away I am ('bout 3 hours from Dallas, I know that, lol! So far bit further..) but I'm in Oklahoma City. :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->