Texans????

Im from Saginaw (Fort Worth/Dallas) which is about 4-5 hours away from houston. I love it here! Born and raised here and now getting ready to move to Pennsylvania...so Im tryin to soak up eery drop of this texas sun!!!

Haha ya I know where that is its about 10 minutes from where I live! How crazy!!

Houston Suburb here! I just joined this site today and I was just looking to see if there weas anyone nearby that posts here. How funny.

I'm from texas i was born in baton rouge, LA but raised in Texas! me and my hubby are from Grand prairie, Texas which is 30 mins from Dallas and 3 1/2 hours away from houston! but right now im stuck in virginia:( the beach is nice but its nothing like texas!!! ppl are rude and mean here :( i hope you like it in Texas!!!:happydance:

I'm Texan!!! Born and Raised! We BLEED Burnt Orange!!! We live in Alabama at the moment, DH is Military, but we plan to move back home to Texas in the next year. I am from Kyle which is 20 mins South of Austin and 45 mins North of San Antonio. Mark is from Hondo which is about 30 mins from San Antonio.

I'm Texan!!! Born and Raised! We BLEED Burnt Orange!!! We live in Alabama at the moment, DH is Military, but we plan to move back home to Texas in the next year. I am from Kyle which is 20 mins South of Austin and 45 mins North of San Antonio. Mark is from Hondo which is about 30 mins from San Antonio.

I LOVE THE LONG HORNS!!!!!!!:happydance:

I LOVE THE LONG HORNS!!!!!!!:happydance:

We are HUGE FANS!!! LOL It gets crazy at our house! Love our Football!!!

Texan born and raised! Born in Nacogdoches (east TX) raised in Corpus Christi (South TX) lived in Austin (loved it!) back to Nac to finish college, then back to the coast to live in a little town on the island which I love!

if anyone from ths us can be text buddies with me pm me? i would aprreciateit

I know it's an old thread but I just saw it, I live in San Antonio at the moment, my family lives in Round Rock (just north of Austin). DH is military though so we're not anticipating staying here too much longer.

Lucky to be there! My DH is Army too and we are stationed @ Ft. Rucker, AL and hate it here. LOL I have family all over Texas and including Round Rock and San Antonio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->