Texting/Facebook Buddies :)

beckahdee

Reaction score
Heyy,
My name is beckah, im 18 turning 19 in june. Been with oh since november 2007, couldnt be any happier:D

ttc#1 and this is C3. Im on CD6 and would love someone to chat with and go through this process of ttc that little one.

Hi I'm 23 and TTC my first. Would love to have someone to share all this with! I don't talk about it on facebook but would to text or email.

Hey Girls...I dont talk about my trouble ttc on facebook but i wouldnt mind being text buddies and email either way is fine for me. I am 22 years old and I enjoy talking to everyone who is ttc but sometimes it nice to talk to other ladies closer to my age..so just let me know what you want to do

Hey Girls...I dont talk about my trouble ttc on facebook but i wouldnt mind being text buddies and email either way is fine for me. I am 22 years old and I enjoy talking to everyone who is ttc but sometimes it nice to talk to other ladies closer to my age..so just let me know what you want to do

I would love to do that. It is nice to find ladies your age to talk to! I will message you email info.

Where are you from?

I was born and raised in New York and i moved to florida when i was 16/17 and went back and forth but have been here steady for a lil over 3 years..Do you have aim or yahoo istant messenger?

Yeah:) i agree about hte facebook thing. Send me your emails/numbers and we can chatt :):)

Heyy,
My name is beckah, im 18 turning 19 in june. Been with oh since november 2007, couldnt be any happier:D

ttc#1 and this is C3. Im on CD6 and would love someone to chat with and go through this process of ttc that little one.

heyy ive jus turned 19 in december and wud love a ttc buddy. i found i was pg the day b4 my 18th then miscarried the day after...been ttc #2 about 18 months.

msg me ya details n we can all be buddies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->