• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thank you 2 everyone

jessica2509

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone on here who has kept me sane over the last few months. Got my :bfp: yesterday and don't think i could have remained calm without this site.

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone else and big :hug:

Also, just wanted to say that the only symptoms I had were implantation bleeding and sore boobs. Kept reading everyone else's symptoms ie. loads of cm (I have and still have none) so was really not expecting this, so to anyone else who has lost hope as they are not experiencing any symptoms, don't be too negative as it doesn't appear to mean a thing.

x

YAY Congrats!
They're coming thick and fast now girls! Bring it on!!!!!

congratulations, well done, i'm made up for you xx:hug:

Congratulations hun!!...we all help eachother, im 7 days late now for the :witch: and with BnB i wouldnt be able to stay sane either lol!! xxxx congratulations hun xxxx

https://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/118/118976byad69yf2k.gif

Congratulations!!!!
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:!!
Here's to a healthy 9 months and a beautiful LO!!
:pink: :blue: :pink: :blue: :pink: :blue: :pink: :blue: :pink: :blue: :pink: :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->