Thank You Wobbles & SC

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:headspin:Thanks You guys for a Very Fun Day. I am so glad I had the day off from work. I really enjoyed Spamming with everyone and Playing the Games. The Chat Room Live Quiz was so much fun. I was Laughing out loud for real. Cant wait for the next one.:headspin:

Sorry for everyone who could not make it. You will have to make it to the next one. It was very funny trying to keep up and post answers.

Thanks guys today was fantastic!!

you did a great job!

Can't wait till next quiz!

xxx

Next one :shock: Nah we found the live quiz one pretty fun even from our end.

:lol:

It was really great we should deffo do it again
Ant was lauging at me i was proper stamping my feet i couldn't keep up LOL

It was great fun i really enjoyed it

Thanks Both of you xx

thanks guys, it was a laugh!xx

it was so funny! darren was liek wtf u doin cos i was like aaaargh missed it by one... ah shit i spelt it wrong... mary poppi9ns grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Least you never spelt it mmary poopins!

xxx

will be making it a reg thing :D

what you'z think?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

I think its a fantastic idea!

xxx

will be discussing future comps any day ... defo have this in mind even if its last friday of every month ... if we did it weekly it may get boring?

Weekly prob would be too much.
A friend of mine tried weekly quizzes on her forum and everyone lost interest pretty quickly

Aww, I missed it.:cry:

Please do another one - sounds really fun!

LOL was GREAT fun though i loved speakin with everyone in the chatroom and the banter was fun!

xxx

get ready to have a hissy fit wen they do lol! i felt 13 again! stamping my feet an all :D
An she was even at the end she thought she hadn't won and ooooo I could tell she was stomping about lmao turns out she won DOH!

I was yelling at my computer. Cant wait for the next one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->