Thank you x

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of you for answering my questions and being there with me while I've been hysterical over tests etc....:hugs:

I keep testing (yes still addicted to POAS :dohh:) and the tests are getting darker...would be due :witch: tomorrow and no sign of her, I would normally have cramps by now. I am burping like a drunkard, and am starting to feel like jordan @@ ! Had doctors appointment this morning, says the tests are good and strong, he said we could do bloods to confirm but he doesn't feel necessary due to the strong tests :cloud9: Looking good for a sticky bean! First midwife appointment 7/11/08, Bubs is due 21/06/09...day after DH birthday.

You have all been sooooo wonderfull and I wish much baby dust to you all....and can I visit TTC please? x x x x

:hug:

I'm so happy for you! What a wonderful birthday present that will be for you DH :happydance::happydance:

Pop back here anytime hun! x x x x

OH WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS

Have a healthy,happy 9 months.

Big Congrats

Wishing you a H&H 9

congratulations hun..have a happy n healthy 9 months

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Congrats!!!! I really hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months ahead! Take care and hopefully I'll see you in first tri before long! ;) (not getting my hopes up though!) :hugs:

Thank you all, hopefully will see you all in first trimester VERY soon x x x x

Awww that is soooooooo fantastic... am still waiting for AF to arrive for me... had a bit of spotting yesterday which appears to have totally disappeared now!!!

Got a BFN yesterday morning.... so might just be late, even though I am getting all these symptoms that I normally NEVER get!!! Will test again in the morning, but I'm thinking it might just be a BFN for me this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->