Thank you xxxxxx

SassyLou

Reaction score
Many thanks to all those who replied to my threads on here, to those who PM'd me and to those who asked to read the full story of what happened to Archie and sent comments back.

We had our meeting this morning, only the start of what I'm sure will be a very long journey. The data from you comments really helped prove the point we were arguing. I also repeated some of the comments which people had sent me about Archie's story, it really did have an impact on the professionals around us. We also used the positive stories to highlight how good things can be.

Not only will these responses continue to help us with our policy changes at our hospital but will also help long term when we write to other hospitals.

This is by no means the end of this mission for us and anyone who still wishes to answer the questions in my previous threads would be more than welcome to do so. I'd also appreciate it if anyone wanted to send their stories to me, both positive and negative would be gratefully received. Any stories used within the information we're sending out will be anonymous unless people state they wish otherwise.

Again thank you so much, not only have you helped but I have taken great comfort from the fact you all took the time to answer and from the comforting words you have sent me. Thank you.

Sarah xxx

Sarah, Thank you SO very much for sharing your story I know this is a painful journey, but you will help others and possibly make important changes, I am so very honored that you put your own sadness aside to push forward to try to make a change, this is so admirable. :hugs::hugs: You are an inspiration to many and Archie would be very proud of his mommy. I know he is watching over you.
All My Love xoxox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am glad thinks went well today for you hun. Like I asid when I PM'd you I think it is an amazin thing you are doing, Archie would be proud :hugs:

well done pet if this is the only positive that came from the terrible loss of Archie and awful treatment that followed then at least its something that will help other women in the future!! your an inspiration and Archie would be so proud of his mummy standing up for women the way you are!! well done xxxxx we're all behind you xxxxx jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->