Thank you!!

In so sorry for your loss :hugs: I lost my son rowan last October at 14 weeks 4 days, i remember thinking once I got to 12 weeks that everything would be ok and I'd be taking home my baby. Sending hugs to all of you :hugs: xx

I am with you in hating the description of miscarriage even though they deemed her a second trimester/late miscarriage.

I laboured for five hours, delivered her, held her, photographed her and buried her yet it seems like people just think you should get on with life as if nothing ever happened.

I'm really glad this place is here.

:hugs: sorry for your loss

i know what u mean..
Charlie was my 4th baby and his birth was the most traumatic of the 3 as i had a retained placenta and haemoraged so had to go to theatre...
its not easy to get over giving birth to a baby, holding them, seeing what they look like, taking pictures, etc..then carrying on with life like nothing happened...
big hugs :hugs:

I'm with you on that one. I delivered missy at 5pm and they tried for ages to manually remove the placenta but couldn't.

I had eaten half a roll just before having her (the first thing in two days since I found out) and so they had to wait four hours to take me into theatre and I lost a lot of blood.

It's horrid isn't it? Like it's not hard enough to go through a delivery under those circumstances in the first place but then to have complications. :-(

These wonderful angels should never be forgotten. They are a part of us no matter what. I lost mine 8 years ago. It really was a miscarriage bec I was only about 8 or 9 weeks along, but he/she is still my baby no matter what. It's been ages, but his/her memory lives on. It is very much ok to grieve because it is part of the healing process. There could be nothing more painful in this world than losing a child. Sending you ladies loads of hugs especially at this time. :hugs:

I lost my 1st baby when i was 18. I was 21 weeks pregnant with a lil girl who i called elisha.

I found out at 10 weeks that her stomach ect was out side her body and was informed that everything would be ok and she would just need an operation when she was born. They sent me for an amniocentisis at 17 weeks to make sure it wasnt a chromosonal problem and thats when i found out she was a girl and that the chromosones were normal. I had another scan at 21 weeks and they told me that they wouldnt operate as it would cost too much money. I was given 2 choices either deliver her and let her pass during labour or wait until term and then watch her pass then I chose to have her then as i didnt any support from anyone and didnt know what to do tbh.

They induced my labour and she was born/passed on 20th june 2004 at 5.03pm, i will never forget having to be discharged from hospital that night and having to drive away without her. I had never seen such a perfect lil baby she had eyelashes and fingernails and she weighed 2lb3oz.

Ive gone on to have another 3 children since then however it stil hurts everytime i think about her, the care i got was terrible, (they lost her for 1 day whilst transporting her to funeral directors and it took 3 months for them to actually meet with me to let me know what happened! I had a pushy doctor come in 5 mins after i delivered her trying to force me to have a post mortem even tho i had told midwifes ect i didnt want anyone touching her!) It still is one of the hardest things ive ever had to deal with and my thoughts are with anyone thats going through this now xxx

In so sorry for your loss :hugs: I lost my son rowan last October at 14 weeks 4 days, i remember thinking once I got to 12 weeks that everything would be ok and I'd be taking home my baby. Sending hugs to all of you :hugs: xx

:hugs: so sorry for your lossxxx

It makes a farse out of not telling people till after 12 week scan doesn't it!! you have that 12 weeks scan then u breath a sigh of relieif that everythings ok... think it makes the blow that it isn't so much harder....:hugs:

:kiss: floaty kisses for rowan xx

I am with you in hating the description of miscarriage even though they deemed her a second trimester/late miscarriage.

I laboured for five hours, delivered her, held her, photographed her and buried her yet it seems like people just think you should get on with life as if nothing ever happened.

i know what u mean..
Charlie was my 4th baby and his birth was the most traumatic of the 3 as i had a retained placenta and haemoraged so had to go to theatre...
its not easy to get over giving birth to a baby, holding them, seeing what they look like, taking pictures, etc..then carrying on with life like nothing happened...

I'm with you on that one. I delivered missy at 5pm and they tried for ages to manually remove the placenta but couldn't.

I had eaten half a roll just before having her (the first thing in two days since I found out) and so they had to wait four hours to take me into theatre and I lost a lot of blood.

It's horrid isn't it? Like it's not hard enough to go through a delivery under those circumstances in the first place but then to have complications. :-(

:hugs:
Now we have tickers back i see u are pregnant again..hows it going? how are you doing? must be hard!:hugs:

I lost my 1st baby when i was 18. I was 21 weeks pregnant with a lil girl who i called elisha.

I found out at 10 weeks that her stomach ect was out side her body and was informed that everything would be ok and she would just need an operation when she was born. They sent me for an amniocentisis at 17 weeks to make sure it wasnt a chromosonal problem and thats when i found out she was a girl and that the chromosones were normal. I had another scan at 21 weeks and they told me that they wouldnt operate as it would cost too much money. I was given 2 choices either deliver her and let her pass during labour or wait until term and then watch her pass then I chose to have her then as i didnt any support from anyone and didnt know what to do tbh.

They induced my labour and she was born/passed on 20th june 2004 at 5.03pm, i will never forget having to be discharged from hospital that night and having to drive away without her. I had never seen such a perfect lil baby she had eyelashes and fingernails and she weighed 2lb3oz.

Ive gone on to have another 3 children since then however it stil hurts everytime i think about her, the care i got was terrible, (they lost her for 1 day whilst transporting her to funeral directors and it took 3 months for them to actually meet with me to let me know what happened! I had a pushy doctor come in 5 mins after i delivered her trying to force me to have a post mortem even tho i had told midwifes ect i didnt want anyone touching her!) It still is one of the hardest things ive ever had to deal with and my thoughts are with anyone thats going through this now xxx

:hugs: i'm so sorry for your loss!! it sounds a very traumatic experiance:hugs:
and just goes to show we will never forget our little angels!!
:kiss: floaty kisses to your little girl!!
I'm so glad to hear u have gone on to have a family XX

i know what u mean..

Now we have tickers back i see u are pregnant again..hows it going? how are you doing? must be hard!:hugs:

It's okay. I am terrified and don't believe I am going to end up getting her at the end of this pregnancy. I also keep calling her Isabella by mistake and then feeling really guilty for both girls.

It is very hard but I think you just have to have faith that it will be okay this time (that and listening to her every day on the doppler).

i know what u mean..

It's okay. I am terrified and don't believe I am going to end up getting her at the end of this pregnancy. I also keep calling her Isabella by mistake and then feeling really guilty for both girls.

It is very hard but I think you just have to have faith that it will be okay this time (that and listening to her every day on the doppler).

:hugs: don't feel guilty about mixing names... i do it all the time with my kids and they often get a mixture of their names together, they are sisters so its to be expected!!:hugs: you love them both, so they become as one!! xx

I've been looking up oin ebay about getting a dopler for my next pregnancy(if i'm lucky enough to concieve again), i know i'm gonna be paranoid....

I am sorry for all your losses this was a good thread to start hugs to you all

Ahhhh I am so slow, I've only just seen this 2nd tri loss board :dohh:

I definitely second your thanks Nats (babesx3....or as I'd prefer to call you babesx4!). I'd contacted Wobbles after losing Joe as I was concerned I was still posting in my pregnany journal but didn't know where to go and she asked if I felt it would be helpful to have a 2nd tri loss section

Sorry for your loss of Charlie hun I know we dont really know each other but have seen you post of AG's journal and just wanted to send you a :hugs: and a :kiss: for Charlie xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->