Thank you

babycakes16

Cory's mummy <3
Reaction score
To the people who gave me advice when i made that post a couple of weeks ago, and who i've been talking to about my situation. It means alot, i know i dont any of u guys but i felt like u were there for me. Just wanted to say i decided to keep my baby. Me and LO are here to stay :)
Thanks for ur help! :hugs:

I dont remember your post, and we havent spoke, but im glad some of the girls on here have been much help to you & good on you for keeping your baby. I was adopted at 3 months and as much as i love my family, i used to feel hurt, confused and abandoned from my biological family.
Wishing you a healthy 9 months :flower:

I dont think i posted in that thread, wouldn't remember it if i did :dohh: darn baby brain. but i am glad you have decided to keep your LO :flow: heres to a happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs: :thumbup:

Really? :dohh: I'm so sorry I didn't remember I'm surprised I know my own name still! Anyway we're all here for you and LO :flower:

Really? :dohh: I'm so sorry I didn't remember I'm surprised I know my own name still! Anyway we're all here for you and LO :flower:

LOL! Me too! I completely forgotten, but i remember now...please forgive me :flower:
& yess were all here for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->