that broody feeling!

liz1985

Reaction score
Ive not been broody at all since having dd, ive felt completely done at 2. One of my best friends is due next couple of weeks, another friend is trying and no joke my fb is like one born every minute there are that many pregnancies and birth and none of it has made me broody. Then today I girl I used to go college with just put her scan pic and announced her pregnancy on fb, and BAM!!! It's hit me. That broody feeling. Started thinking about how I could time trying round a holiday I've already booked for next year. Dare not tell DH lol. Hopefully its a fleeting feeling, haha.

Yep.........

I swore only one........

Yep, every time I see a newborn or pregnant lady, I want to throw my pills away lol!

I said never again dd is 10 days old and now im like i cant imagine not having anymore....i really dont think we will have anymore but i know i will be broody again come next year! A friemd of mine has just announced her pregnancy and i was thinking ah i cant imagine not doing it all again lol

Someone on DH side of the family just had a little boy...I still haven't gone to see him as I know it's gonna make me want to try again so soon. I love my DD don't get me wrong, but I would love one of each..

I have been dealing with broodiness since I had ds. He is 8 weeks old and I wouldn't mind ntnp right now but I just started a new job and want to give myself some time to adjust to all the new changes.

We just put ds2's baby things in our attic and I'm desperate to get them down again. I can't wait to start trying for number 3 just need to convince oh!!

I swore i wouldnt have any more after a very traumatic labour with Isabella. Now ive kind of dealt with that, i want another. So much so we are going to start trying soon - got to fit it around a holiday for next year too xxx

I just sold my son's baby clothes and got the scare of my life when I felt quite pregnant recently. There is no way possible as we use 2 birth controls haha but I then thought Ahh well what's one more.
I definately think some women will always be broody and it's maybe only money and practicalities that's stop them

Hmm I was broody as soon as I got home from the hospital after having dd. Here I was at home bf'ing a new baby, bf'ing all the time and all I could think of is I want to get pregnant again and have another LO. Seeing pregnant women drove me nuts, I wanted to be pregnant! At the time my DH was like no more babies for at least 10 yrs but before dd even turned 6 weeks he suddenly said he doesn't mind trying whenever. I got a prescription for BC once I stopped bf but I couldn't take it. And...here we are expecting #2.

ive told you before but when ever i get broody i just think about labour and tearing and reflux/sick which puts me off. i feel fine with just lucy, but if i ever get a fleeting thought i just remember that ive got another 10+ years to have another.. that and we only have two bed house lol.

I'm so broody still, one of my friends is due soon and I would love to be pregnant again already. I think we'll have to stop at 2 for financial reasons which makes me really sad at times.

Also getting ready for a night out in peace! I'm going out tonight meant to be ready soon and ooooo It is so hard. Some of the things are fun though and before it I'm another 15 mins late haha. Ahh to get ready on my own would really speed things up

I was broody once DS turned about 3 months and came out of the newborn stage. Oh wasn't keen to Ntnp straight away but he came round and here we are expecting # 3!

I so know that feeling! Both of my best friends are pregnant so it's baby overload and it's making me so anxious!! However, I'm practical enough to know that it is not a possibility for me right now!

I get broody all the time, but it's just not realistic for me to have another baby when Holly still isn't sleeping through and needs help to get to sleep. Sometimes when it's taking an hour for her to go to sleep a night and I'm cuddling/feeding her to sleep, I wonder how I would cope with a newborn too! Maybe in a few more years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->