That feeling!!

jesssika

Mummy to Charlotte
Reaction score
When you buy little ones first major item... Went shopping (mostly just looking) at Target tonight, came across a good quality car seat on sale for HALF PRICE. It's usually $300 so I jumped at the chance!! I put two on layby, I didn't have the money to buy them as I literally bought my new car this morning (my old one broke down, she lived a long life :cry:) . I'm going to attach a photo of it because I'm proud haha :) but OH is going to pay out the extra $200 when he gets paid next week, I put a $100 deposit on. It's so exciting!! Ahh!! :) can't wait to buy the other things we need :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 23
Wow I bought mine at 37 weeks :dohh: So unprepared! I'm going to miss how exciting it all is!

:haha: well you get to go through it all again now! But I guess you probably won't be buying much new as you'd still have all of LO's hand me downs hey? Still exciting I think :)

Aw how exciting :D I'm yet to buy anything for this bub yet. But then again we have most things already from our first.

Still exciting but first time it's so exciting with all the baby stuff but I'm used to baby stuff lol so far I've been so busy with LO that I even forget I'm pregnant lol! We have his carseat, I sold most of his other things :dohh:

i wish i could go out and spend spend spend! But i'm still too worried!

Im 14 weeks now and have my gender scan on 25th July think im going to wait for that before buying anything.....

i wish i could go out and spend spend spend! But i'm still too worried!

Im 14 weeks now and have my gender scan on 25th July think im going to wait for that before buying anything.....

Worrying does no good sugar <3 just try to enjoy it :)

Buying things is sooo exciting, I didn't do that till 37 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->