That was a surprise...

ciarhwyfar

3 time Mum
Reaction score
Okay, I was fairly certain that AF was going to arrive at any time. The symptoms seemed more like those than anything else. The OH and my older daughter were pretty sure that I was wrong.

My cycles have never been normal and go from around 27-33 days right now. Monday was day 35 and I tested. I was quite surprised when the test didn't take any time to show positive! :blush:

Unfortunately, I also started morning sickness yesterday as well. You win some, you lose some. :D

It took 13 months from first try (with mc) to now but here we are!!

Good luck to all of you still trying and keep your spirits up.

I love to hear happy endings!! Congratulations Hunny! :flower:

congratulations honey!!! What wonderful news!!!

H & H 9 months to you xxxxxxx :hugs:

That is fabulous new!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Best of luck to a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!!

Ahhhh, now that's the type of post I like to read. Fantastic news and huge congratulations to you. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to you. :hugs:

Thank you all for your good wishes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.

Congratulations!!! What a lovely surprise xxx

Congratulations to you!!! That's fantastic news :D

Congratulations! Did u do anything differently that cycle. Good luck and have a healthy pregnancy xxx

I haven't really done anything different at all. I've been taking prenatals since before my last one was conceived, flaxseed oil, and b-6 for several months. We usually dtd no less than every two days or I get grouchy :winkwink:. I don't use a pillow or put my legs up or anything.

I did get a cold and so that might have helped by lowering my immune system a little. You never know, the human body does have a pretty strong reaction to things not part of us.

I hope that everyone gets what they determine is best for them.

:dust: to all who wish it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->