That was it!

chevy4by

Reaction score
Katelyn Nicole was born 3/30/13 at 1107am 7lbs 7oz, 20 in long.

My water broke at 5:15pm on Friday while I was sitting on the couch dreading going to work. Got to the hospital, sat in triage for 2 hours. Contractions had started, but I could hardly feel them. Got to our room and waited...... the original plan was to not get an epidural, but after 11 hours, they started the pitocin at 4:30am. At that point I had already had 2 doses of Stadol of which you can only have 3 doses. So, I chose to get an epidural. She wasn't engaging properly, so the wonderful nurses helped get me on my hands and knees which did get her un-stuck from the position she was in. I started pushing at around 10am on Saturday, and after an hour of pushing, she was out. I did ask them to turn down the epidural because I didn't like the way it felt, but I still felt no pain during delivery. She was born with the cord wrapped around her neck twice and was not breathing for a minute or two. Her APGAR scores were 2/7/8, if that tells you how it was. Once they got her going, she was fine. She is also tongue tied which is getting fixed tomorrow, so I am pumping and bottle feeding because she cannot nurse with her tongue like this. Overall, painless :).

Congratulations to you and your new LO. Hope everything goes well with her procedure.

wow congrats hun. all the best to you both.XX

congratulations and lucky you for the painless delivery.... hope everything goes well with Nicole.. but am sure it will xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->