That's it, my baby is a genius!

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
So in just the last week Bren has learned to grab stuff and that he has feet. Now this morning during tummy time he rolled over twice!! :happydance: Not 100% sure he did it on purpose though. :blush:

YAY WTG Bren!
Love the new pic btw! xx

Yay! Way to go! Bella is still a "potted plant." She has no desire to roll over.

It's amazing isn't it? I love it when she plays with her toes, and I still get excited when she rolls over! Well done Bren, you little genius!

I tell you what Noah's OT told me when he rolled over. She said anything more the once isnt an accident! :dance:

Well done Bren!:happydance: It's great when they do stuff for the 1st time isn't it - just wish I had a camera stuck on my head recording it all - seem to miss all the good stuff!

Well done Bren!:happydance: It's great when they do stuff for the 1st time isn't it - just wish I had a camera stuck on my head recording it all - seem to miss all the good stuff!

GGGRRR to my DH. I had the video camera in his room, just for moments like this, and he had moved it. So of course by the time I got back he wouldn't roll over for me.

It's amazing isn't it? I love it when she plays with her toes, and I still get excited when she rolls over! Well done Bren, you little genius!

Toria, it is awesome. He has really done so much this week.

VanWest said:
I tell you what Noah's OT told me when he rolled over. She said anything more the once isnt an accident!

Woo Hoo Van West, thanks for that!!!

GGGRRR to my DH. I had the video camera in his room, just for moments like this, and he had moved it. So of course by the time I got back he wouldn't roll over for me.

Jack actually stops doing anything as soon as he sees a camera:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->