That's not BLW, that's just plain rude.

That's my point, they were using BLW as an excuse to be dirty swines, when infact they are just dirty swines.

Its got nothing to do with BLW IMO. People who wean traditionally can leave mess too. It's about inconsiderate people who don't think. I can't count the number of times I've gone somewhere and high chairs are dirty. I always clean a highchair after LO has eaten, even if it doesn't look messy.

Yeah I agree with this.
I can't stand people who just leave a mess after feeding their kids. I hate cleaning up dirty highchairs, makes me :sick:
I always clean thoroughly after Seren's been eating in a public highchair, also I don't let her eat things which get really mucky. Even though at home she feeds herself her yogurt, I give it to her when we're out. Damage limitation!

They have these things called "Tie Chairs" here, they are cloth and fold flat ... try googling those for portable high chairs? They don't have trays though.

I have one of those fold up high chairs that Purple Socks was talking about from Blooming Marvellous: https://www.bloomingmarvellous.co.uk/product.aspx?CategoryID=n-highchairs&ProductID=90036&language=en-GB

thats ridiculous, i took my little sister to a play place today there was a women near us feeding her LO banana, at the same time i had given jesse apple slices and some grapes, he dropped one on the floor obviously i picked it up and wipes the tray before and after hed finished, this woman left the banana all over the tray and under it too, i mean ffs, why dont people have consideration, this was a busy place so alot of the highchairs were being used, i mean, i feel sorry for the next person to use that chair!

Like the look of those portable highchairs, and the portable table mat too!!!

That is just lazy not cleaning up!
I love the portable highchair, very cute. By coincidence I was looking at my friend's facebook photos tonight and she had a photo of her baby in that one and I asked where she got it! Perhaps it means I need to get it. :)
This post has reminded me, I've not even tried yoghurt with Lucy yet, perhaps will need to get some tomorrow...

I bought a Phil and Ted's 'Wriggle Wrapper' at the weekend, will try it out today. It can also be used for LO to have a nap on any single bed, (provided they sleep on their back)

we got ours off a friend (who said it was originally from mothercare a few years back- not sure if they still sell the same one) It looks a bit like this one tho:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/First-Years-...ng_Highchairs_Boosters_LE?hash=item45f0addfe7

when we go out to eat with Holly or if we out and about we have a catch bib and a wet cloth in a bag and use one of them nappy sacks for the mess. and i was bought up to clear up after myself so want Holly to have the same attitude. i even take my cup to the counter after i have finished if i have had a cuppa. its habit !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->