That's Not My...... Touch and feel books

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
I have that's not my......truck, teddy, fairy, kitten, snowman, princess, pony and puppy. All in good condition apart from the snowman one which is a bit tatty on the outside.

£2 posted and 1.50 for the snowman one.

Or £12 posted the lot x

ONLY TRUCK, PUPPY AND SNOWMAN LEFT

Oh may be interested in the truck and snowman one? Does the truck one look ok to be wrapped for xmas? My little boy loves these books and doesn't have these two! He could have the snowman one before xmas x

Im interested in them all apart from the truck, snowman and the puppy one as I already have that

If you're combining postage how much would you like for the other 5 books posted?

x

Oh may be interested in the truck and snowman one? Does the truck one look ok to be wrapped for xmas? My little boy loves these books and doesn't have these two! He could have the snowman one before xmas x

Not sure. All pages are clean and untarnished. The last page on the truck one I notice a little crayon. I can take pics if you want and you can have them both for £3 posted?

Im interested in them all apart from the truck, snowman and the puppy one as I already have that

If you're combining postage how much would you like for the other 5 books posted?

x

£8? X

hey was just wondering if you still have these if so how much for the teddy, fairy, kitten, princess, pony and puppy ones posted?

Hello. £8 is good with me can you PM me your PayPal? Thanks.

Xx

If Lottie doesn't want the truck and snowman, I'll take them for £3 posted?? x

They have gone now sorry - I have snowman, puppy and truck left

If Lottie doesn't want the truck and snowman, I'll take them for £3 posted?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly