The Age old Q... when to go again!!

I think it very much depends on what you want the age gap to be. Had I not been bothered about a bigger age gap I think I would have waited a little longer. But I only know this now as I know how hard it is having a child under 2 and being pregnant. I think perhaps maybe closet to age 3 when the new arrival comes would be less of a strain as we are well and truly in the terrible twos at the moment, even though he isn't 2, and it is HARD. Plus by that age they will likely be in play group, more independent, in a toddler bed and possibly potty trained. So less of a challenge when you already have a new born. I know if we do have a third it won't be until the youngest is atleast 3 possibly 4. I need to feel like me again for a while!

It took 18 months to conceive my first baby. Now, my kids will be 16 months apart because we had a SURPRISE! The early months were so, so difficult because my body was NOT healed. It still isn't; I can tell. I struggled a lot with a baby and being pregnant. I still do! If I have to change a poop diaper, I will get sick because of the smell. Hahaha. Also, I'm in SO much pain with the pregnancy - it's at least twice as bad as my first pregnancy, and I have had SPD with both. I'm so exhausted, and I know my LO isn't getting the attention he deserves because of it. It IS hard. But, I wouldn't change anything. I'm thankful for this pregnancy and am enjoying every minute of it. Don't get me wrong. However, I WILL try to wait at least a year before getting pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->