The Apprentice 2012

Lina

Hooyo
Reaction score
It is back on Wednesday 21st March, with a line up megalomaniacs that won't disappoint.

"I would call myself the blonde assassin" (Katie Wright)

"I'm the reflection of perfection." (Ricky Martin)

Brilliant, who else is watching?

meeeeeee! i love the apprentice but i love the harry hill weekly round ups :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtX-4A69mGo

Yay love it, its funny cos when they say these things I think i'll hate them but weeks later I really like them and totally forget they sounded like right twats at the beginning :rofl: xx

I can't believe Bilyana was fired first, she I felt had so much to give. Why oh why could she not just shut up when told. Katie was the one who got away.

I can't believe Bilyana was fired first, she I felt had so much to give. Why oh why could she not just shut up when told. Katie was the one who got away.

Why she spoke up I don't know! Katie was going up til that point, watching it back she must of been kicking herself! I thought the girls product was loads better then the boys but they just went wrong going to the zoo and wasting all that time xx

cant believe the boys won! those bags and crappy bears :nope:

I didnt care for bilyana but she is super gorgeous!
Thought gabrielle was gonna cry in the board room :eek:

Time is money, and even at the zoo instead of splitting up they all went together. No strategy whatsoever. I do wonder how these people are in business sometimes. I have already taken a strong dislike to Jane, i hope she proves me wrong and like her come the end.

Time is money, and even at the zoo instead of splitting up they all went together. No strategy whatsoever. I do wonder how these people are in business sometimes. I have already taken a strong dislike to Jane, i hope she proves me wrong and like her come the end.

I thought that too. Instead of arguing over whose turn it is to sell split up and find your own bloody customers. They must have missed so many potential buyers standing together in one place.

I was sat screaming at the screen, then they cornered that poor woman in the shop and after she had refused to order bluntly said lets move to the next. The tasks are similar every year surely they watch before they apply?

I was sat screaming at the screen, then they cornered that poor woman in the shop and after she had refused to order bluntly said lets move to the next. The tasks are similar every year surely they watch before they apply?

I was glad that bloke had a go at them though, and the boys having to pay that woman back her money from the faulty goods to, classic mistakes that you think they'd of learned from watching previous series! xx

I thibk the best past contestant has to be stuart!!! Absolute car crash of a bloke but brill to watch.

Anyone watch yesterdays? The girls product was pants! I'd never buy that for Callum! xx

Absolute rubbish, how is supposed to cover all the splashes? This years girls are disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->