The Apprentice!

Mel was shocking, her time will come. I was cringing for both! lol

Anything baked is heaven for me! I love love bread, cakes and all the bad stuff :haha:

If croissants weren't so bad I'd gorge on them everyday, but I only like them plain for some reason. Nothing better than a freshly baked, warm crispy croissant with a bit of butter on it. I want one now :hissy:

Yep was the right choice. Shame though, no one to hate now lol

I cant believe she was so childish to say on the way out "Thanks for ganging up on me, horrible people!" :rofl: and then snatched her hand away when Jamie went to shake it...

Bitch.

Call yourself a friggin sales person! mwahahahaha

I'm not so keen on Sandeesh and Stuart, they are my next victims!

I was also hoping Stuart was the one to go as ultimately who ever got the baby grow had it in the bag. And Stuart was rude to the woman so that's why they missed out.

Yeah how unprofessional was Mel at the end saying the whole universe will go against them, pathetic. Most people will say, yes I've learnt my lesson etc but she still failed to see she was wrong and rubbish in the task. Sad.

Liz was brill :)

omg yeah she was such a bitch, i hated her....how she did well in her own job i dont know

Good riddance :)
On a side note, I'd be rubbish in that task, all those pink, frilly sparkly things :sick: lol
And can't believe someone would spend £300 on a tie dress, or that hideous sleeve thing. WTF :shock:

Oh I was gutted Paloma went, I thought she was entertaining. They're a bit of a boring bunch and all the ones that are bringing a little excitement to the show are going. I know it's a show about finding a suitable candidate but it's also a reality show and that's what's so good about the format of it. I would just like a bit more drama. I wanted Alex to go this week, he's such a child, he seemed to whine his way through this weeks show and it did my head in. I wanna see more from the Liverpudlian guy (can't remember his name) because he seems really good and I want Liz to go now because she's mind-numbingly dull :headspin: xx

I cant stand Sandeesh. She's bland - I like Stella. She's so willing to do anything hee hee

Just have to say ... that Stuart %!#@&* grrrrr!!
Can't believe he won the task, what a twat.

I know!!!!!!!!! I was sooooo hoping he would have got fired anyway. Go Stella for telling him what she thought!

STELLA TO WIN! :)

did you see his face when they won? What a twonk, hubby had to leave the room. Stella to win.

Yeah, now Paloma's gone, I'm wanting Stella to win. There's no other personalities in there. Stewart's reaction at winning the task was hilarious :rofl:

How Stuart isnt just fired for being a knob is beyond me, but in terms of entertainment factor he's it! He makes me gringe!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->