**the arrival of my gawjus lil man Jaiden :)**

E

erika112233

ok well il start off by saying im erika im 18 and a mum of 2 gawjus lil boys teejai 16 months and jaiden 8 weeks :),

it all started on the 3rd of december at about 9pm i started getting twinges but didnt think anything of them as id been having these for a few weeks now so fell asleep on the bed while my OH was playing cod on the ps3, then 15 minutes later i woke up to another twinge, so i thought id time them on my phone, 10 mins later it came back so i thought this must be it!, but my mw had told me to wait untill they get to 4 mins apart until going into the hospital, so i laid in bed waiting for the next one to come, 10 mins later come back, and getting stronger i also suffered terrible SPD! so the pain was getting unbearable and i was just laid in the bed in tears, so my OH rang the ambulance & took me into hospital, it was so hard leaving my 16 month old boy behind i was in tears :cry:, when i arrived at the hospital the mw examined me as my waters hadnt broke(same with my last son) i think i was about 5cm dilated i cant really remeber tbh:dohh:, then another mw came in to take over as it was the end of her shift, and the contractions were coming alot faster and stronger, so she told me to try gas and air i had this with my other son but didnt like it as it made me feel really sick but i though id have ago anyway because i was in alot of pain and i wasnt yet aloud to have my epi done due to the anestic person w.e u call it, lol being in theature, but i didnt mind tbh because the gas and air was actually really helping me, but after a while the gas and air wasnt working because the pain was that strong and due to my SPD i felt like my pelvis were tearing in 2, so the mw examined me again and i was 7cm :D so they tried to pop my water which was the most uncomfartable feeling ever it was so painful, i was litarly screaming in agony, so they went to find the anestic person to come give me an epi because i was in a pretty bad mess now n getting really upset n stressed so i sat holding my mws hand while my OH is stood infront of me feeding me the gas and air, which wasnt working just makin me really drowsy and out of itt!, i swear it must have taken the anestic women 20 mins to try n get the needle in, i was sat there thinking shut the fuk up talking i dont know y but she was pissin me right off all she kept saying was its neally done keep still, im putting it in, then eventually she got it in, but it wasnt working and i just rolled on to the bed because i needed to push it was weird because i was trying not to push but my body was automatically doing it for me so the mw quickly examined me to see if i was fully dilated, and i was 9cm :) but my mw didnt wanna let me push as i wasnt 10 but the head mw who i had to have with me due to my sever SPD suggested that i cud push if i wanted to tbh i didnt care at this point anyway my body was already doing the poushing and i had no control,then all of a sudden the mw pressed a buzzer and about 6 mws and a doctor come charging into the room but because i was taking the gas and air it was abit of a blurr i can jsut remeber looking over at my OH he looked so frightened, the mws kept turning me onto different sides saying baby wasnt happy with what position i was in n all i kept saying was i cant do this my pelvis really hurts and one mw was shouting at me saying Erika u can its up to u now to get this baby out his heart rate is dropping and u need to get him out NOW! n by then i really didnt care about the pain anymore i was going to get my little boy out safe and sound so after about 5 mins of pushing my lil man arrived into the world weighing 7lb 10oz and they rushed him off to get checked over by the doc and all i kept saying was is my baby ok ,is he ok, give me my baby i want my baby, n when they passed him me i couldnt believe how gawjus he was, he looked just like his older brother and daddy, he was PERFECTT!, i had to stay in hospital 2 days due to my anemia and because a bit of placenta had come away inside me, but after them 2 long days i got to come home and start our propa lil family life :) i feel so lucky to have 2 gawjus lil men and a perfect supportive OH i couldnt ask for anything better there my world and im so grateful to be blessed with them :) xxx

Aww congrats x. was your last labour like that due to spd? Ive got spd aswel im really dreading labour this time :(. Im glad everything turned out ok x

Aww congrats x. was your last labour like that due to spd? Ive got spd aswel im really dreading labour this time :(. Im glad everything turned out ok x

yh was only in labour 7 hrs due to spd, with my first i was in labour 17 hrs so SPD gave me a quicker labour although it was really painful :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->