The Arrival Of My Premmie Prince 17.09.09

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
Im still very emotional so bear with me lol :cry:
I had a planned c-section on 17.09.09 due to suspected placenta abruption (had 3 abruptions with other children), I got to the hospital at 7.30am and had to go into the waiting room as there was no beds! I was told a room would be found for me and i would be going down to labour ward to get preped for theatre. We got down there and i was given a gown to get changed into then the surgeon came into me and explained everything to me, i was then taking into theatre where i was giving my spinal which hurts like hell :wacko: and when it had started to work they lay me down and got ready to operate put the big screens up and i was told not to look up into the light which i did last time and i was nearly sick! I could feel tugging and the next min they said shall we remove the screen your sons about to be born i said no cause didnt want to see anything down there, my gorgoues son was born at 9.50am weighing 4lbs 15.5oz and his apgar was 9 i held him for a good 5 mins with tears streaming down my face couldnt believe my little man was here after mins he went back to the docs his apgar was still 9 but then he started to have breathing problems so they rushed him to nicu. The surgeon then told me that i had a tear in my bladder and they think it had been there from previous section so they had to get that repaired asap before the spinal wore off i was then sitched up and taken to recovery where my blood pressure dropped dangerously low so they kept me down there a good hour before they took me to the ward. My ex oh went to see our son and brought some pics back i got really upset and wanted to be with him but they wouldnt let me until spinal wore off. Thats my birth story im on :cloud9: i finally have a son.
My sons still in nicu doing well and cant wait for him to be home where he belongs! :hugs:

Congratulations! Sounds like your birth was not ideal but your little prince will be home before you know it :hugs:

Congrats Lisa!! I can't wait till Adi gets to come home with you!!

Congratulations! :hugs: He's beautiful! Hope it's not too long before he's home with you :hugs: x

Congratulations and I hope that he will be home with you very soon x

Wow congratulations.
Hope you are both keeping well, and it wont be too long til you take him home.

Your children have gorgeous names btw -really beautiful.

xx

Congrats hun, he'll be home before you know it xx

congratulations :) Cool name too; was trying to remember where I'd heard it before, & then remembered a story about an awesome young man who is the world's smallest body builder called Adtiya :) Random but true fact, lol.

just found this honey. Congratulations x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->