The best of Netflix UK

Apparently they are clamping down on the things that make it look like you are in America tho you can access it by changing your ip address now sure how they plan on stopping that

OITNB! 100%, it's amazing and I'm absolutely addicted! Can't believe season 3 isn't out until 2015! :nope:

OITNB! 100%, it's amazing and I'm absolutely addicted! Can't believe season 3 isn't out until 2015! :nope:

I love it! Trouble with it being on Netflix is that I just watch episode after episode, so I finished it in about four days, every evening I watched about four episodes :lol: Going to seem like such a long wait now

I'm loving Suits ATM, gonna try House of Cards next, anyone know if that's any good?

Arghhhh Emmy spoiler alert!!!! I'm only on Bout episode 8 of series 1.

I love watching tv series on there. And my kids love it cus so many kids stuff on there

Arghhhh Emmy spoiler alert!!!! I'm only on Bout episode 8 of series 1.

OMGGG I'm so sorry! I thought it happened in like episode 3? :blush:

Hahahaha that's ok!!! I had a guess it was coming anyway and I tend to read spoilers anyway! My iPad charger has broke so no OITNB for me tonight :(

To be honest I am seriously impressed at your self control to only be on the first season. I watched both seasons in like three days :blush:

I haven't got enough time!!! Ben has the iPad when he's here and I can't get away with watching it. I've been trying hard to watch it in the evenings but soaps rtc are on. I was going to watch loads tonight but the chargers broke :( I have Weds free with no work or Ben so I'm going to go mad!!

Okay so I accidentally watched Say Yes to the Dress and I am now addicted. It is the most terrible show but I keep forgetting to stop Netflix playing the next episode.

Okay so I accidentally watched Say Yes to the Dress and I am now addicted. It is the most terrible show but I keep forgetting to stop Netflix playing the next episode.

That's on TLC on the TV as well, love it :haha:.

Some of the drama they have on there is hilarious!

i use my dads netflix on my xbox.
I watch films i doubt you guys would watch, like the boy ish type films that maybe your OH would watch lol!!

lately i have watched:
of mice and men (LOVE IT)
the pill, that was quite funny.
the devil inside - very weird exorcist sort of film
big daddy - all time fave!!
ANYTHING with Channing Tatum or Jason Statham in it :p

if it was up to me id watch..
How to loose a guy in 10 days
The blair witch project
the notebook
anything soppy really :)

with OH i watch the likes of..
expendables
death race
the arena (fighting film)
any sort of fighting (boxing etc) film
fast and furious
like i say boy ish films lol

as for tv shows, i cant really help you on that one, havent watched OITNB my dad really rates sons of anarchy though... if your into that..

OITNB is my ultimate obsession just now. I was fuming when I found out about season 3.

Also, I'm not sure if it's still on but Walking Dead is IMMENSE. I don't usually like Zombie things. But there is so little of that on it that I actually enjoy it. It's more about survival after an epidemic.

I love netflix and I've gotten through so many tv programmes

Vampire Diaries
Grimm
Doctor Who
Prison Break
The IT Crowd
Call the midwife
Downton Abbey
The Killing
Currently watching Homeland & American Horror Story and have some on my List too still to watch

The kids bit is excellent and has so much on there that my boys love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->