The Big Bang Theory - BAZINGA.

i do think it sounds like some sort of bone condition, i have no idea why :rofl:

Love this show, might be my fave show on tv atm :) x

also should ask what season are most of you watching ? i download them every week as their air in US so i don't know where we are at x

arr i'm watching season 5 atm :thumbup:

i don't wanna say anything to ruin it :)

aww cool :) i missed the last episode of season 4 lol but didn't even realize i had! and watched season 5 and was like EH !? lol x

ooooh the end of season 4. i was like OMG how can you leave it like that :(

ahah see i was thinking HOW CAN U START like this ! hahah x

i know i was very thrown... did u know brent spiner is in it this month ?! AND wil wheaton

can't wait they are going to drive sheldon mad!

does anybody else love how much sheldon and leonards mothers look like they could actually be their mums!

Anyone know when TBBT 5 starts in the UK??

DH and I watched the whole season 4 dvd last weekend (8 hours in one day, what bliss) but I need to know what happens next!!!!

probably be around christmas time or something :( which is sad!

Does anyone else find themselves using sayings from the show??

Twice this week I've told people "I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested" and judging by their reactions I didn't say it to people who watch TBBT!!!

ahahaha, i say stuff sometimes and people are like yeaaaah.

BBT isn't very mainstream i dont think. my brother told me you have to be a bit geeky to enjoy it :rofl:

We drove past a sign for a place called Sheldon on the way to a wedding at the weekend and both DH and I shouted ' Bazinga!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->