The big clean!!

MrsKnapp

Teeny bit preggers!!
Reaction score
Since i found out i was preggo last week, i have an un-natural need to clean my house!!:dohh:

Its not like my house is a pig sty but i just had an over whelming need to clean and sort everything out!!

I have been throwing stuff out, sorting through all my draws - you know the ones that end up with an unbelieveable amount of crud in them!!!

My DH and i are also gonna do the loft at the weekend too!! (poor guy!! no heavy lifting for me lol):thumbup:

I hope im not like this all through my pregnancy as my hands will be dry and sore from all the scrubbing after 9 months!!:shrug:

My house is currently spotless but i am constantly looking for mess!!! :wacko:

Its gonna knacker me out!!!:sleep:

You are nesting babe, it's what pregnant women do! But usually not this early, more towards the end?! Know what you mean about the drawers. Everytime I open a drawer I get the urge to clear it out but haven't quite gotten around to it!

I'm the opposite, I don't want to lift a finger. I think it's mostly the smell of cleaning products and I don't want to do lots of bending and using weight. My DH cleans every single day though, because he doesn't want any extra germs to get me sick.

I can't be bothered doing anything at minute, i've not even made my OH his tea for last two nights we've ordered a takeaway!

I remember being obssessed with cleaning towards the end of pregnancy with my daughter.

its taken me a week so far and still not finished (just cos i keep getting too tired to carry on with it in one big sweep at the moment) but i have been trying to totally sort out the spare room. i have too many clothes and need places to put baby things. it is my room for my stuff right now (husbands stuff is in our main bedroom) but thats going to have to change... i just dont know where i am going to put everything :sad1:

I did this in the kitchen today!! I had a huge clean up and felt quite satisfied afterwards! :lol:

I am EXACTLY the same MrsKnapp!!! Yesterday I decided to clean out the kitchen including the dreaded kitchen drawer that almost everything gets stuffed into and I ended up throwing out 6 bin bags of rubbish!!! I am normally a bit of a hoarder but I was utterly ruthless standing on my chair throwing things down to my hubby shouting bin it, bin it, bin it! Lol!!! If it's this bad now I dread to think what we will be like nearer the birth!

Sarah xxx

I have ocd I cant not clean its odd cluter makes me all odd And since falling pregnant I have not washed the kitchen floor my husband to be is so proud of me And I am proud of my self Because I found out the other day You can actualy be to clean ha ha But realy I do have a problem lol but yay for nesting I am sure I will be back with my pink gloves and hoover soon . The hoover is pink to.

God I wish I had this!!! I can't seem to get my butt of the couch most days, and when I do, I get tired so easily!! Share some of that energy please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->