THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

im failing! I need some motivation to keep going, I have added on another lb since I weighed in on Friday :(

Over the weekend I was eating Nachos, bread and everything :hissy:

I was planning on avoiding you all but tonight I was sat here with a spoon and a jar of Nutella cos I was feeling so depressed so I NEED to get back on it!!!

:help:

sometimes it feels like I don't lose any weight for weeks and then one week I'll feel like I lost 5 lbs. This happen to anyone else? Is this normal? It's not like I am doing bad one week and doing well another. I have pretty much got into the habit of eating right by now.

I cheated today :dohh:, :cry:

But still did a good workout :happydance:

Ahhhhhh well, Im just going to sleep :sleep: it off and start a new day :thumbup:

im failing! I need some motivation to keep going, I have added on another lb since I weighed in on Friday :(

Over the weekend I was eating Nachos, bread and everything :hissy:

I was planning on avoiding you all but tonight I was sat here with a spoon and a jar of Nutella cos I was feeling so depressed so I NEED to get back on it!!!

:help:

Think of how badly you want the weight loss... If it's this important than ease back into it... If you feel like you can't do it then start back small

I know it's hard, but we are all here for you!

sometimes it feels like I don't lose any weight for weeks and then one week I'll feel like I lost 5 lbs. This happen to anyone else? Is this normal? It's not like I am doing bad one week and doing well another. I have pretty much got into the habit of eating right by now.

Mine didnt change the other week.
This week its just falling off me like theres no tomorrow. Strange.

Right girls, i have sent messages to all those who haven't weighed in this week and if i get no reply then i'll take them off (i'll give the ladies who have weighed in up until this week a bit longer :D

I'm also gonna try and do a running total for everyone today x

I replied in your PM babe :) im so sorry i just completely forgot! i lost 0.5lbs last week, not alot but atleast it wasnt a 5lbs gain again LOL

vici just to let u know hun i wont be weighing in this monday coming, i am having a couple of meals this weekend and the way cd works i will put on loads of fluid so weighing in again monday after, after ive had chance to get it off again xx

OK hun :)

Well girls, updated forst post ready for tomorrows weigh in and just look at this.....

Week 1 - Week 4 : Total loss of 284.2lbs = 20.3 stone :happydance:
Loser of the month : Pinksnowball with a fabulous weightloss of 19lbs :happydance:

wow i cant believe we have all lost 20 st in a month !!!!

i'm a day early for my weigh in but i lost 3lb this week :)

thats 14lb this month :happydance:

i'm a day early too... but i lost 2 more pounds!! yay!
i'm down 8 in total now!! 12 more til my goal weight! :happydance:

Well done babe, almost half way there x

Jac, I have updated to here and worked out how to sort front page :) I've added a figure in pink which is a running total for loss. Everytime I add a loss i'm also adding it onto that one to keep it up to date x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->