THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

great idea's all round ladies!

I'm really looking forward toooo...

Wearing my wedding and engagement rings (not had them on since preggers :( )
Feeling better about myself and more confident to do things
Start trying for baby number 2 (hahaha... so put more weight back on... just hopefully not the 5 stone I'm trying to lose right now!! hahaha)

I'm looking forward to...

• Not feeling self conscious when people look at me
    Feel comfortable in my clothes
    Fitting into my size 5 jeans
There's probably more that I'm not thinking of...

This is what I'd like to look like again...
https://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv213/mandaa1220/AmandaPiccy.jpg

Ok, Ive deleted EVERYONE that hasn't weighed in AT ALL. No point having their names on the list if they are not going to play:shrug:

If you read a few pages back i asked to wipe my history as i was starting fresh and due to be weighed today, vici did this for me so if you could put me back on the list please :thumbup:

• looking forward to fitting in my clothes, not taking ages to find something to wear.
  • feeling 100% confident when i go out to wedding e.t.c, now im only 95% (hehe)
  • wearing skirts in summer!!!!
  • borrowing clothes,and getting my clothes back from sil as i gave her all my thin clothes that i havent worn in 10 years.
  • never ever getting the though that someone is looking at me and thinking im fat.
  • never ever feeling bad when a thin girl smugly looks at me as if to say shes better than me.
  • for once in my life not hide from cameras, im terrified of them.
  • get lots of compliments from everyone!
  • be able to wear lots of clothes to keep warm without worrying about looking bulky.
  • find my size in normal shops easily.
  • not have to worry about boots fitting my calves.
  • not spending ages trying to find ways to make your face look thinner with makeup/hai e.t.c
  • when i get pregnant again to be a thin pregnant woman! and find clothes for my bump easy.
  • not feel yucky when eating in front of others.
  • my son to have a thin mum.
  • my dh to be proud of me
    go to the beach in summer,wear shorts,bikinis e.t.c
  • looking in the mirror and watching the weight drop off
  • what i want most is for this feeling to go away,the feeling of beeing overweight and thinking others are thinking it.

Morning all

I am the same, barelyy lost 1/2 lb.
Had a great week was just this weekend with having to eat late on motorway. sat takeaway bec aus of friends and yday didnt eat till late! oh well i am sure with such a busy week next week will be better
x

I wanna be able to just pick something out of the waredrobe and no it fits perfectly fine.
I wanna go on holiday be able to feel fine about sunbathing and going swimming (also in uk).
I wanna wear short, shorts and skirts in the summer.
I wanna feel comfortable if take amber to soft play, be able to have fun without her.

This is only pic i can find on my pc. size 10
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/301-1.jpg

I think I'm aiming for something like this. I'm not daft though, I know models are airbrushed :lol: I'm happy with my stretchies and skin.

I like her arms, and she still has shapely hips and some definition in her abs. She just looks all round healthy and fit, which is my goal :)

https://www.magnation.com/product-detail/8d98003c334b60f92be074f54baa8da1/Fitness-Rx-For-Women-Sea-Freight.jpg

Hiya... well done ladies!!!

I've lost 4lb's this week!!!! xxxx

I think I'm aiming for something like this. I'm not daft though, I know models are airbrushed :lol: I'm happy with my stretchies and skin.

I like her arms, and she still has shapely hips and some definition in her abs. She just looks all round healthy and fit, which is my goal :)

https://www.magnation.com/product-detail/8d98003c334b60f92be074f54baa8da1/Fitness-Rx-For-Women-Sea-Freight.jpg

Oooh... I like your goal hun!!! xx

Well done girls - updated to here Jac x

Ladies I have been bad and i am back to 10st :cry: I have been working all week in the Chinese so i blame that :rofl: Anyway going to join weight watchers on thurday:D hopefully have a better week! Glad you all doing ok though!

No loss is good! Maintaining is better than a gain :thumbup:

Yeah, I agree... no loss is definately better than a gain. It's important to at least maintain your weight. Don't feel bad hunnie, we have our weeks! :wacko:

Rafwife, I like your goal - I wanna look like her :haha:

I think that I should go to the gym a little extra for the rest of the week until weigh in, as I feel SOOOOOO guilty about eating pizza hut on friday... I know that a little cheat isn't that bad here and there, but reading about everyones takeaways and weight gains, it makes me nervous...

I'm also now going to Florida, again... (I just got back 2 weeks ago :rofl:) in 5 weeks and I'm hoping to be down 10 more pounds by then, so I will look good in my bathing suit with my friend!

Hi Ladies,sorry I havent been weighing in these last 2 weeks,,had a poo time lately,but ive pulled myself together...weighed myself this morning and Im still what i was last time i weighed in so Im going from there....if you'll have me back?
Donna
xx

Yeah, I agree... no loss is definately better than a gain. It's important to at least maintain your weight. Don't feel bad hunnie, we have our weeks! :wacko:

Rafwife, I like your goal - I wanna look like her :haha:

I think that I should go to the gym a little extra for the rest of the week until weigh in, as I feel SOOOOOO guilty about eating pizza hut on friday... I know that a little cheat isn't that bad here and there, but reading about everyones takeaways and weight gains, it makes me nervous...

I'm also now going to Florida, again... (I just got back 2 weeks ago :rofl:) in 5 weeks and I'm hoping to be down 10 more pounds by then, so I will look good in my bathing suit with my friend!

I still have a takeaway about once a week. Cheating sometimes is fine, as long as you balance it all out. :thumbup:

Well done ladies....3lbs for me this week, and aunt flo is here too so I'm surprised at my loss this week! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->