The birds and the bees

My mum sat me down at ten and told me about pregnancy etc. The basic, the sperm and the egg stuff. She asked if i had any questions and i asked "do you have to have sex to have a baby" and "do you only have to have sex once to get pregnant" :rofl:

I thought i got away from the awkward sex talk but now i have my first real boyfriend she sat me down and had the talk! I'm almost eighteen! I was really embrassed, i can talk to her about anything but she's a bit late lol. She told me not to be pushed into anything i don't want to do etc, but then she went into detail and said something about her and my dad!!! I wanted to rip my ears off :rofl:

I learnt at school. My mum was very awkward about the whole subject. She made jokes about sex and stuff when I was older, like a teenager, but I don't remember ever having "the talk". I would never discuss my sex life with my mum, I felt really weird telling her I was pregnant! I do wonder if she thought that the less I knew the better (she had me very young and would have killed me if I did the same!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->