The Birth Of My Beautiful Little Man, Jackson Kai Jones

AJT

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Finally Had My Baby Boy 13 Days Overdue!!

I Went In For Induction On 30th September Was 1.5cm Dilated, Had The Tablet Called Propess Inserted Which Has To Stay Inserted For 24 Hours And Was In Alot Of Pain All Through The Night, With What I Thought Were Contractions But When I Got Checked After The 24 Hours I Was 2cm Dilated So Propess Didnt Really Work In My Case So They Asked Me If I Want To Have The Other Tablet You Leave In For 6-8 hours And I Refused As The Propess Was Meant To Be Better And That Didnt Even Work!! So I Demanded A C section As I Couldnt See Anything Else Happening, So They Suggested To Try And Break My Waters First, So I Went Up On Delivery Suite And They Managed To Break My Waters And All Of A Sudden The Contractions Kicked In, I Was Getting Contractions Every 5 Minutes Lasting Around About A Minute, The Pain Was So Severe I Had To Have Gas And Air 20 seconds Into It, Pethidine 5 Minutes Into It, And Had Epidural 15 Minutes Into Having Contractions, The Epidural Is Absolutly Fabulous, Never Ever Felt Nothing Like Its Amazing, Then They Thought I Wasnt Contracting Enough So They Put Me On The Drip Which Still Didnt Do Anything For Me, My Cervix Was So Swollen And Sore They Said, And Only Reached 4cm Till I Said I Cannot Take No More And Wanted A C section So They Got Me In For C section And I Delivered Jackson Kai Jones At 5.50pm On The 2nd October Weighing 9lb 15oz, The Reason They Thought I Didnt Progress Is Because He Was Back To Back And I Was To Small For Him To Pass Through, But He Got Here And Hes One Happy Little Chappy I Love Him Soooooooo Much,

I Tried Everything To Help Little Man Come Out, And It Just Shows Nothing Works Until Baby Is Ready,

Thankyou To All The Ladies Helping Out And Giving Advice Been So Helpful, Good Luck To All You Ladies Due To Give Birth, Its The Most Amazing Thing To Experience
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->