• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The break-up diet

M

MyFirstNoodle

Hello Ladies,

I haven't used BnB in a good few months. Me and my OH split up in May and I moved back to London from Plymouth. We were TTC, starting a new life ect then one night out of nowhere he said he didn't want to be with me anymore. Coming on BnB has been way too hard :cry: But I wanted to come back and show you alllllllll what I have been doing in the last 7 weeks since splitting up with Chris :happydance:

7 WEEKS AGO WHEN I JUST MOVED BACK FROM PLYMOUTH
meeee.jpg

TONIGHT - 7 WEEKS ON!!
Photo1105.jpg

I have gone from a size 14 - size 12/10 :happydance: I haven't been starving myself I have just been walking loads, exercise routines on youtube, eating only breakfast, lunch and dinner. No crisps, chocolate or takeaways...:haha:

I just thought I'd see what you all thought :blush: I wanted to get the ex back by losing weight and getting back out there :winkwink: :rofl: hope everyones ok :hugs: xxxx

EDIT: I still have abit more of my jelly belly to lose :blush: but I will soon ;) xx

Well done! You look great! How much have you lost?

Sorry about the split :hugs:

sorry to hear about the break up! fantastic weight loss tho xx

Well done! You look great! How much have you lost?

Sorry about the split :hugs:

Thank you I'm not sure how much sorry I just know I have dropped almost 2 dress sizes...none of my clothes are fitting me i'm living in leggins atm and jogging bottoms :haha: I'm really happy though.

I showed Chris the pics today on facebook and his response was

"Chris ********** 15 June at 12:48
WOW! How much weight have you lost???? x x

and

Chris ************** 15 June at 12:53
I told you that walking could do wonders didnt I? Yeah you're doing really, really well, Im really happy for you x

So that made me feel great haha!! He also spent 3 hours talking to me on facebook which isnt like him ro do since we split....:winkwink: Thanks ladies I will update when I have lost abit more ;) xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->