The Chatterboxes

pinkclaire

Mummy to two under 2
Reaction score
Hello Girls,

As everyone keeps complaining they cant keep up with our thread I thought we could make our own little mini group!

That way we can all chat away as much as we do to our hearts content!

That way we can keep it going when are babies are born as well :happydance::happydance::happydance: (and just for random) :flasher::flasher:

Sorry we dont want anymore members, its hard enough to keep track of us chatterboxes!

Members are:
3girlies - Sydnee Grace born 5 weeks early on the 3/1/10
AimeeM
Beautywithin
Hayley x- Daisy born early on the 29/01/10
mummysuzie22
nervouspains
Pinkclaire
Randomxx
Twiggy56

great idea PC i keep getting lost in the lovebug thread now lol

oh and dont make me :blush: with the :flasher: its not my fault hes a :devil:

okay ladies im putting our predictions in here so they are on the first page lol

randomxx
Name so far-Fallon or Logan
EDD 15/3/10
Prediction 28/2/10-13/3/10 (6lbz 7oz)

pinkclaire
Name so far- James (jimmy)or Lily
EDD 4/2/10
Prediction 29/1/10 (7lb 5oz)

Nervouspains
Name- Max
EDD 17/2/10
Prediction 23/2/10 (8lb 2oz)

beautywithin
Name- Adam
EDD 4/2/10
Prediction 2/2/10 (7lb 4oz)

mummysuzie
Name- Kellan
EDD 5/2/10
Prediction planned c-section (7lb,3oz)

twiggy
EDD 17/2/10
Prediction 21/2/10 (7lb,5oz)

aimee
Name-Nathan
EDD 21/2/10
Prediction 8/2/10 (8lb,2oz)

3girlies
Name-Frankee
EDD 5/2/10
Prediction 2/2/10 (7lb 9oz)

hayley x
Name either Daisy Emilie orDaisy Mia
EDD 12/210
Prediction 5/2/10 (8lb 12oz)​

yipee! :yipee: (<--i love how excited this lil guy is!!!)

:thumbup: great idea claire!

omg made me all excited when you say about all our babies being born! Il be on here...a balding stress-mess not knowing what my baby is crying for and asking all you ladies for help!! lol

:dohh: is that what it means when its closed rather than open, just a private thread :shrug:

Great idea :D :D xxx

btw Hayley your avatar pic is absolutely gorgeous hun.. :flower:

i agree with twiggy your pic is lovely hun!

i keep getting sooo lost in the lovebugs thread now that ive actually cut down my posting lol

i'll probs be posting about not knowing if im doing things right and how to lose all the baby weight lol oh yeah and how tired i am lol xx

Hello ladies!!! Brilliant idea pc..so we post on here instead of lovebugs thread now? Don't think i could keep up with two threads lol xx

I think other people can still see, but its saying that we're not looking for anymore buddies.

Random this is me :flasher: a fat man praying on pregnant women lol.

Dont worry Twiggy, I will be a quivering mess going HELP ME!!!! haha

Whooooo good monring ladies- our closed group ladies only lol.

Lovely aviator piccy hayley xx

I got up 15 min earlier this morning and I actually took my dog for a 20min walk! And I surprisgly enjoyed it! Im going to try and make a habit out of it.... Esp as i dont like to walk him at night in the dark :( lol

xxx

Morning! Well I am hoping I get some more bnb time today, I was soooo busy yesterday!

NP! Seems like ages since I chatted to you! Look at you getting fit, walking is good for preparing you for labour isnt it? Well I think its something to with getting the baby in the right position? Or did I just make that up? lol

Morning ladies..

Well done np..i love going for walks in the morning. Can't wait till i can start again this time with Kellan :)

Congrats BW on 28 weeks!!!!

Have my 28 week appt today. Hope they can find a vein this time. It's well sore when they have to keep going in to find a vein.

Was up at my gran's last night and she used to be a slimming world consultant so she still has the scales from it so decided to weigh myself..and to my surprise i've only put 10 pounds on..talk about shocked!! thought i had put alot more on than that not that i would have minded right enough.

I have the biggest spot on my chin..my skin is horrible right now!! xx

Only on page 1 after 12 hours of opening? I dont think so... lol xx

MS- do you have us down in a diary or something? your brilliant at remember the days! :haha:

10lb?! Wow thats amazing, I reckon Ive put on about a stone and a half, I havent weighed my self since 10 weeks though, I think I would rather be ignorant to it!

Congrats on 28 weeks BW!

Oh I didnt see your posts ladies lol.

Yes PC i know!! And thats true what you said lol. :fool:

Thanks MS :) I hope it doesnt get too dark in the monrings now as I quite enjoyed it, sort of 'set me up for the day' lol
Me too MS- I have got a little circule of spots on the left of my chin :rofl:
I dont dare weigh myself, I can see in the last 4 weeks I have wacked on weight- especialyl round my face, yet sometimes my tummy still feels fairly 'flat' at the bottom and round and hard higher up :shrug:

Whoooo 28 weeks!! Go BW!!!!
xxx

Haha pc..well i remember you're 2 days before bw and bw is a day before me lol but as far as remembering goes it's crap lol even when am not pregnant lol

I usually don't weigh myself ever unless i'm going to ww or slimming world lol by this time with Alex i had gained about 3 stone..and i've never lost it lol

I know i want to try and lose as much as i can before next june for going to america to my sister's graduation. Might help that i have something to work towards. Don't think i'll find time to eat with 2 kids lol xx

That's still how mine is np..i have loads of flab at the bottom and it just isn't filling out lol then when i sit down i look like i just have loads of fat rolls haha xx

lol glad am not the only one..am glad in a way it's like that cuz my stretchies are still silver and my section scar isn't hurting or anything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->