The Chatterboxes

Yea i believe that's how it works Aimee..one of the ladies on the forum said she had one and had to get rid of it cuz her baby is a shallow breather so it kept going off and making her paranoid..don't think am gonna bother getting one. I do need to get one now i'm in an up and down house but not sure what one?

Hayley bought the angelsounds one so she might know alot more about it? xx

Yea it's baltic here already!! Don't have any markets tho :-( think i'll try mothercare again..they had girl ones so they might have boy ones now?

I've went overboard on the snow suits lol got 4..i love to see babies all snuggled up in them :) xx

I am a very paranoid person and i still check on Kayden in the night to see if he is breathing and he is 6! So i think i will give it a try as i know i will not sleep at all for the first year! I suppose i could sell it on ebay if it was going off too much.
I just had a look on the mothercare web page and the reviews are excellent, all 5 stars.

I am a very paranoid person and i still check on Kayden in the night to see if he is breathing and he is 6! So i think i will give it a try as i know i will not sleep at all for the first year! I suppose i could sell it on ebay if it was going off too much.
I just had a look on the mothercare web page and the reviews are excellent, all 5 stars.

I know they look SO cute in them don't they! A friend has just had a 5lb baby and she has a pic on FB with her in a newborn one and she is buried in it she look so snuggled up and gorgeous!

Have you looked on the internet for baby winter hats?

Lately everytime i walk ( it feels as if my insides are going to fall out ) only way to describe it, it was around 12 in the afternoon yesterday, and i got the most awful pains, my tummy kept tightening every few seconds i could still feel him moving about as this was happening, i was thinking it must have been the egg sarnie i had been eating that was giving me a dodgy tum ( TMI ) I have been going regular so i know i didnt just need a good poo lol
was hoping the pain would go, but was on and off all night, woke up at 2am, at this point i was in tears, it hurt so much, went to the hos, they kept me waiting ages, finally got checked over and said its most probley BH which is common at this stage and that as long as there isnt any bleeding , told me i could take Paracetamol, and that they would scan me in the morning

The pain has gone now, its annoying not having an answer, so i can only put it down to BH its just weird i started getting pain not long after i had that egg sarnie

it didnt frighten me tho, the pain almost felt like a lil trial run for when the real thing happens,
x

yeah aimee the angelcare ones are the ones my sis-inlaw recommended she said they are the biggest selling monitor in mothercare!

hats i dont really have any nice warm warm ones not seen any just the usual wee beanie hats if you get me! tho i have one snowsuit i bought and god knows how many the rest of them have bought i know my sis-inlaw has a blue one she bought us! Asda are pretty good for them!

right ladies predictions please!!!!

No didn't even think about online lol i usually order stuff off next but they just go from 0-3 months..altho am going christmas shopping on the 4th so might just wait then and have a hunt :)

xx

BW- that sounds really scary im not surprised you were worried but as long as you are both alright thats the main thing! No more egg sandwiches for you my dear xx

BW i had gastroenteritis a few weeks back and had the exact same thing. I put it down to a bit of food poisoning xx

Ms- there are some gorgeous ones on line if you type in baby winter hats =)

Sorry meant angelcare lol silly brain

predictions for?

I have my appt in an hour and this baby won't stop kicking my bladder..it's so bloddy sore!! i have a head stuck under my ribs and his feet at the bottom..at least i won't have a problem with giving a sample lol xx

You did the right thing my going to the hospital tho..i bet you're shattered today.

I might just do that Aimee thank you :) xx

I know I am so excited lol.
My mum said 'Well at least we wont ahve to be chasing him around everywhere at that age' :rofl:

Yes Aimee- me! I got the Angelcare one £80 from mothercare, its a breathing sensor and a normal moniter too! and it detects room tempreture :D

MS- did you get one as well?

I got a hat set about 8 months ago lol, a little furry cream winnie pooh one and mittens for £2 in the sale at sainburys! they do nice winter stuff in there :D xxx
xxx

okay by predictions ive been posting them on the first page so we can look back and see how wrong/right we are!

okay so my EDD is 15/3/10 and my prediction is 28/2/10-13/3/10 (6lbs 7oz)

Ms- good luck for your app :D

NP- i think i will get that one when the HIP grant comes through. Does anyone actually spend in on healthy eating???

I think i am gonna end up having a planned c-sect. I think my placenta wont move enough and i think he is going to be bigger than Kayden was so nearly 10lb. I am having a growth scan and to check the placenta on 8th of Jan. I think i will have him on the 8th of Feb as that is when i did in my dream.

Oh i think to make it fun aswell, we should predict for each other!

EDD 4/2/10 prediction 2/2/10 ( 7lb4oz )

oooh random you ahve mine dont you xx

Yea I deffo would Ams, its the first one I saw and read about, so thats why I bought it :D
I know it will help put my mind at ease so I can sleep :) xx

No np i haven't got one but i didn't know it was a normal monitor too..i might have a proper look at it and try it out :)

Only prediction i can do is weight and i say 7lbs 3oz

I'm spending the hip grant on the nursery..i still need to get the cot and decorate it etc.
I doubt many mothers would spend it on healthy food. xx

I wouldnt spend it on healthy food- esp when a pack of 5 yummy donuts is 99p, you cant even get a bag of grapes for that! lol xx

I just found a review site on the angel sounds monitor, it is movement sensor, sound monitor and temperature and night light. The reviews were all 9/10 10/10 and there were loads of reviews. It is defo worth it for piece of mind and to be alerted asap if an emergency does happen. I am defo gona get this one, the newest version xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->