The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

dont knw why but yesterday n today i felt my vagina too much sticky wet with backache
tdy my lower abdomen feeling hot bunches frm inside, m worried wts all dis going on

hey, thats what i felt, when i got bfp..:thumbup: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

dont knw why but yesterday n today i felt my vagina too much sticky wet with backache
tdy my lower abdomen feeling hot bunches frm inside, m worried wts all dis going on

hey, thats what i felt, when i got bfp..:thumbup: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

but piya my periods just end 2 days before, how come i be got BFP... i dont think so :cry:

started af on sept 2nd :( did another cycle of clomid 100 mg, and this time dr started me on estrace from cd 9 til i get my lh surge. im currently cd 11. hope to ov between the 14th and 19th of this month. if it doesnt stick this cycle, my hubby and i are taking a break for a while. luckily, after my last biopsy of my cervical cells, the cancer cells are gone! so that gives me much more time. the last procedure to freeze and remove the cells worked which takes a lot of stress off of me now!

started af on sept 2nd :( did another cycle of clomid 100 mg, and this time dr started me on estrace from cd 9 til i get my lh surge. im currently cd 11. hope to ov between the 14th and 19th of this month. if it doesnt stick this cycle, my hubby and i are taking a break for a while. luckily, after my last biopsy of my cervical cells, the cancer cells are gone! so that gives me much more time. the last procedure to freeze and remove the cells worked which takes a lot of stress off of me now!

awww i hope n pray you get positive result in dis cycle :flower:

Wanted to join, just got my first script for clomid this morning, as of now I am on cd2 and need to start taking the clomid on cd5-9, I an excited, but yet scared of the side effects that some women have had. I have been trying to concieve now for 17 months, do hope this does it. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hello Ladies,
First let me introuce my self my name is Jennfier and I am 26 years old. I have been married for 4 years and have a 7 year old daughter from a previous relationship 5 years ago i was diagnoised with PCOS in the past 5 Years I have had maybe 5 periods. Now I am trying to get pregnant for the past 2 years with no luck. I have no health insurance to continue to see a doctor so i am going to start provera and clomid. any advise as to how i should take it.

Helloo finally i found youuu! ive been going crazy trying to find someone to help me. let me tell you my story... i have pcos dc gave me provera to get my AF and i got it on aug 14, he gave me clomid 50mg day 5-9 itook it aug18-22. on aug 30 i got a sharp ain that lasted for less than a min on my left pelvic side and then on sep 1st i was cramping all day like AF cramps n it would go to the left then to the right side but it was also concentrated in the middle. next day it was gone and i didnt feel anything else until sep 3 that i notice my nipples were sore and on either sep 4 or the 5th i started to have ligh cramp here and there they be in one side n then it would go to the other side my boob got bigger nipples are still sore i had white creamy discharge . and on monday i had cramp in my left side and then yesterday(when my AF supposed to come) it was on my right side put in the middle of the night in move more to the middle rght n it felt like poking. today i woke up i dnt have any cramps but nipples are still sore n boobs are still big and they bother a lil in the side and top. idk if all of that is clomid s/e or what what you guys think? i got 2 test today but i dnt want to test im scare to i dnt want to get a BFN :(

Helloo finally i found youuu! ive been going crazy trying to find someone to help me. let me tell you my story... i have pcos dc gave me provera to get my AF and i got it on aug 14, he gave me clomid 50mg day 5-9 itook it aug18-22. on aug 30 i got a sharp ain that lasted for less than a min on my left pelvic side and then on sep 1st i was cramping all day like AF cramps n it would go to the left then to the right side but it was also concentrated in the middle. next day it was gone and i didnt feel anything else until sep 3 that i notice my nipples were sore and on either sep 4 or the 5th i started to have ligh cramp here and there they be in one side n then it would go to the other side my boob got bigger nipples are still sore i had white creamy discharge . and on monday i had cramp in my left side and then yesterday(when my AF supposed to come) it was on my right side put in the middle of the night in move more to the middle rght n it felt like poking. today i woke up i dnt have any cramps but nipples are still sore n boobs are still big and they bother a lil in the side and top. idk if all of that is clomid s/e or what what you guys think? i got 2 test today but i dnt want to test im scare to i dnt want to get a BFN :(

hi, yes clomid make us superovulate, giving new symptom in first cycle of taking it.. and there are 30% chances of bfp in first cycle, if u know ur LP through temps, i think u ovulated on 30th aug.. if ur af is delayed as per LP then i m sure u will get ur bfp on testing.. lots of baby dust..:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Wanted to join, just got my first script for clomid this morning, as of now I am on cd2 and need to start taking the clomid on cd5-9, I an excited, but yet scared of the side effects that some women have had. I have been trying to concieve now for 17 months, do hope this does it. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

welcome tiata...

wish u best of luck, dont think much abt side effects or result, just be hopeful

Good luck with shower of dozen babies..... hugs too

Hello Ladies,
First let me introuce my self my name is Jennfier and I am 26 years old. I have been married for 4 years and have a 7 year old daughter from a previous relationship 5 years ago i was diagnoised with PCOS in the past 5 Years I have had maybe 5 periods. Now I am trying to get pregnant for the past 2 years with no luck. I have no health insurance to continue to see a doctor so i am going to start provera and clomid. any advise as to how i should take it.

hi jennifer,

what i think widout Dr advice its risk to start medication withouteven knowing abt current healt situation, so better u dun takr dis risk

best of luck dear :hugs:

welcome tiata...

wish u best of luck, dont think much abt side effects or result, just be hopeful

Good luck with shower of dozen babies..... hugs too

Thanks for the luck, I hope not a dozen lol HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hello Ladies,

Hi Jennifer. My name is also Jennifer. what cd are you now? depending on what your mg is of the provera, normally I had to take it for 5 days, and it could take up to 2 weeks for my cycle to start. usually it was less than 7 though. once you have any bleeding, start counting cycle days. start the clomid cd 3-7. start testing for opk on cd 10. i use the walmart answer ones. i test after 4pm every night until it starts getting darker. then i switch to in the morning and the evening. buy some preseed lubricant if possible. clomid dries up your cervical mucus and makes it hostile for sperm to survive. have sex every other day at least from the day of your first pos opk. i usually keep testing w the opk until the line gets lighter, that way i have a better idea of when my surge ended and when to start my two week wait. good luck hun!!!

hi, yes clomid make us superovulate, giving new symptom in first cycle of taking it.. and there are 30% chances of bfp in first cycle, if u know ur LP through temps, i think u ovulated on 30th aug.. if ur af is delayed as per LP then i m sure u will get ur bfp on testing.. lots of baby dust..:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

i tested yesterday and it was a BFN. then i started searchin aroun and on a website a ob/gyn said that on clomid u should test days after u ovulate so i tested a few days b4. maybe thats why i got a neg? idk bc i still have sore nipples now they starting to itch. howlong does the symptoms of the pill last if your not preg? and do you still have symptoms like this if you didnt ovulate?

so tdy i visit my Dr, given Semen test for hubby
& i will go through ultrasound of follicular test on CD11.....

ehhh God bless us with your mercy, Aamib

Yay Aein, are you excited?

Yay Aein, are you excited?

yes i am excited dear Maddy, you know what

its one and half year we are married, but after our marriage, my husband came KSA for work, after 10 months of my marriage i came here, and now its 8 month start we are trying to concieve, even take clomid for 2 months... now the test, their result, where should we stand... all questions are coming in my mind

i just pray from Allah and wish all things will be in our favor, soon i will be a mother too

please let me know who had follicular study ultrasound
can we go for it anytime or with fasting, any criteria.... and what result should be taken as best for concieving

i tested yesterday and it was a BFN. then i started searchin aroun and on a website a ob/gyn said that on clomid u should test days after u ovulate so i tested a few days b4. maybe thats why i got a neg? idk bc i still have sore nipples now they starting to itch. howlong does the symptoms of the pill last if your not preg? and do you still have symptoms like this if you didnt ovulate?
:hugs: i think u tested early.. i got symptoms of ovulation 3days prior for 2days.. and in cycle i got bfp.. i had no ovulation symptom..:shrug: these symptoms were too much when i took it in first cycle .. THEN they lasted for 15days and ended with AF:nope:

i m excited, tomorrow is da day for our tests.... i wish everything will be fine for us

ehhh i got my nose like flu but no flu, what i found is bleeding... blood clots from nose not much but its much for me... is dis any sitpde effect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->