The confidence boost thread!

xBabyGoose

Reaction score
Saw this on a fitness site and thought it might just be what everyone else needed on here!

The purpose of the thread is for people to upload a full body pic of themselves (wobbly tums, jelly bums etc) and everyone has to come back with at least one compliment about the picture uploadee's body.

We all see the flaws in ourselves and ignore the positive and miss how beautiful our bodies really are - no matter what shape or size! This may just make us realise that everyone is different and everyone has something that they should be proud enough to flaunt!

So....... Who's brave enough to go first??? :thumbup:

I think this is a fantastic idea and as soon as I can get my husband to take a photo I will upload one!

Ok here we go here are my photos from today (before eating anyting!)

i currently weigh 11st5lb (159lbs/72kg)

hope more people post their photos soon :)

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

Thank you very much, I've never seen myself like that before :) that's made me very happy :) xxx

Your welcome Hun, I really hope some other people are brave enough to post on here!

I hope so too. Will do everyone the world of good :) xxx

can i join please? im so embarrassed about my body and in total fear that its caused my miscarriage in march and since then have put more on!! so next week i am joining the gym to get myself sorted. i dont feel confident enough to post a picture in my underwear. i am 18st and a size 18-20 and 23 yrs old.

Attachments

• P120819004.jpg
    P120819004.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
  • P120819005.jpg
    P120819005.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
can i join please? im so embarrassed about my body and in total fear that its caused my miscarriage in march and since then have put more on!! so next week i am joining the gym to get myself sorted. i dont feel confident enough to post a picture in my underwear. i am 18st and a size 18-20 and 23 yrs old.

Of course you can join in! :thumbup:

Okay for a starters there is no wayyyy you look like a size 18-20, you look less than that! Unless your wearing clothes that are too big for you of course :haha:
And the first thing that striked me about our pic is that you have perfect proportions and perfect symmetry in your body, and not a lot of people have that! most girls have legs that are too short for their long torso (me :dohh: ) or visa versa etc but you seem to have been blessed with an incredible balance!

I know it's hard when your not happy with your bod, but you shouldn't be embarrassed as the truth is, nobody really cares what you look like apart from yourself! We are our own worst nightmares :haha:

Let us know how the gym thing works out for you, and if you find the motivation - let me know how! X

thanks :) i always thought my legs were too short but thinking about it id look pretty stupid with longer legs. im a size 18-20 cos i have a big waist/stomach/bum. the top/dress covers most of it which i why i choose to wear things like that but my stomach is really quite big i look 6 months pregnant and am always getting asked how far along i am. i will be joining the gym on thursday or friday. very excited!! :)

i know ppl probably dont care but we cant always help wondering what ppl are thinking when they are looking at you. i always think the worst.

i think ttc will be my biggest form of motivation. even just dropping a few pounds a month and ill be on my way to reaching my goal. i want to get down to a size 14. cos of my frame and my hips, id look ill if i was any smaller. lol

thank you for letting me join :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->