The countdown has begun...

spoo

Mum to Harry and Emily
Reaction score
Morning girls

Just come back from seeing the GP for my weekly checkup. Last week I measured 37cm, which was perfect for my due date, now I'm measuring 35cm and am 2/5 engaged. Looks like this baby might arrive in time for Easter!

We're having Easter Lunch at our place so it would be typical for her to make an entrance then! I really can't wait to meet her (deffo more convinced its a girl the nearer I get to the birth..)

Hope you're all feeling as good as I do right now - ask me how I feel this evening and you'll get a completely different answer :muaha:

Marisax

Oooh how exciting!! hope s/he comes soon!! xxx

Oh I hope it does for you but please don't get your hopes up luvvie. At 37 + 4 I was 2/5ths and had had my show along with every sign in the book. My MW told me I'd be early. I'm still here now at 39 + 5 fully engaged. I've tried every trick in the book several times over but this little critter just isn't budging.

The same midwife also told my friend she was in early labour and she's still here a week later. They really don't know and they shouldn't tell you these things.

I'm feeling absolutely fed up, like I've been conned! I felt like slapping her yesterday!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->