The countdown has begun...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by spoo, Apr 7, 2009.

1. spoo

spoo Mum to Harry and Emily

Morning girls

Just come back from seeing the GP for my weekly checkup. Last week I measured 37cm, which was perfect for my due date, now I'm measuring 35cm and am 2/5 engaged. Looks like this baby might arrive in time for Easter!

We're having Easter Lunch at our place so it would be typical for her to make an entrance then! I really can't wait to meet her (deffo more convinced its a girl the nearer I get to the birth..)

Hope you're all feeling as good as I do right now - ask me how I feel this evening and you'll get a completely different answer :muaha:

Marisax

2. ClaireyF

ClaireyF Joshua & Bump to be!

Oooh how exciting!! hope s/he comes soon!! xxx

3. 2nd time mum

2nd time mum Well-Known Member

Good luck xx

4. Lu28

Lu28 Aisling's mammy

Good luck! :happydance:

5. sadiescooby

sadiescooby Well-Known Member

Oh I hope it does for you but please don't get your hopes up luvvie. At 37 + 4 I was 2/5ths and had had my show along with every sign in the book. My MW told me I'd be early. I'm still here now at 39 + 5 fully engaged. I've tried every trick in the book several times over but this little critter just isn't budging.

The same midwife also told my friend she was in early labour and she's still here a week later. They really don't know and they shouldn't tell you these things.

I'm feeling absolutely fed up, like I've been conned! I felt like slapping her yesterday!!!!

6. hexyewdancer

hexyewdancer Mummy to Roman

How exciting!! Good luck hun :hugs: