The cruelty of so called humans (northern Ireland related)

Scoobys mummy

Reaction score
This broke my heart....

https://www.u.tv/News/Cody-the-collie-set-on-fire-dies/3fccceb0-c03b-4b6b-8f61-7c5e0fe5d026

Absolutely despicable people!!! That poor dog :(

Cx

I couldn't watch it. (So I'm saying this based on the title. So if I'm totally off please feel free to lete know.) people are ridiculously cruel and stupid sometimes. I have a very soft spot for animals. I feel like we're meant to care for them and speak for them. Poor sweet dog. I hope whoever did that pays for what they've done. It breaks my heart to pieces. RIP sweet dog. Where no one can hurt you again. I cant even describe how much it disgusts me.

I just knew I shouldn't have read that... :cry:

My mum knows the owners neighbour,poor Cody collapsed on their doorstep. Doesn't bear thinking about

its so sad, poor wee cody :( the thugs that did it should have the same done to them

Sorry, but I really hate when people post this stuff on baby and bump. If I wanted to read horrendous news stories, I'd pick up the newspaper. And this is coming from someone who sees horrible shit in her job every day. I can "handle it" but I really don't go looking for it on websites where I come for a smile or to offer or receive support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->